175x3x2
185x3x2
195x3x2
205x3x2
cuff work inbetween warmup sets
shoulder is feeling better all of a sudden its unimpinged..dunno how lol

Flat DB press (palms in)
90'sx8x2
these seem way better then doing them the way everyone else does..able to get lower and feel it much better

Side Lateral Machine
80x12x3

CSR
2pl+25x15x2

cable curls
110x15x2

Back in it hard now? Are you gonna start pulling heavy or are you planning on skipping that part of the meet from now on, lol.

jcp2 said:
Back in it hard now? Are you gonna start pulling heavy or are you planning on skipping that part of the meet from now on, lol.

bwahahahaha
no there will always be some dead or dead variation done for ME work from now on..thats the one area i need the most work in :flipoffha

ME SQ/DL

JCP Rack Pulls lol
up to 635x1
not easy but not hard..i want this weight or very close to it off the floor over the next few months..also its not a good idea to lift heavy being hungover and no food..i just ran out of gas near at about that last rep..right about or just below knee depending on how you measure it

Dimel Deads
245x15x3

Reverse Hypers
2 double choked purples
3x10

Shrugs
495x12???

Ab Pull Downs
up to 110x6

pullinbig said:
guess you was celebrating the giants come from behind win on sunday.
to tell you the truth i only caught some of the game..
was a little busy lol

all i know is after this hallo party on friday im not drinking anymore :insane2:

ME Bench
Cuff Work
CG wm-up
275x5 all paused

Shirt Work
365x3
405x3
455x2
495x1
515x1 <<< almost touched

5-Brd
315x5
345x5
385x5
405x3
435x1

DB Military
70'sx12

hammer Curls
30'sx12x2

blackbeard said:
umm dont know what ya mean

guess not. =0l

when the shirt locks up you roll your shoulders up off the bench. this lowers the bar some more.

hold your hands in front of you like you in the locked up position. now crunch up and watch what your hands do.

pullinbig said:
guess not. =0l

when the shirt locks up you roll your shoulders up off the bench. this lowers the bar some more.

hold your hands in front of you like you in the locked up position. now crunch up and watch what your hands do.

seriously i thought thats what you were gonna say only because i was talkin with jcp at the meet nd thats the style hes been using

ill give it a whirl- i may be lifting at a new gym with one of my regular spotters so id be a little worreid about havein someone inexperienced if i should dump it
but ill work on that :)

blackbeard said:
seriously i thought thats what you were gonna say only because i was talkin with jcp at the meet nd thats the style hes been using

ill give it a whirl- i may be lifting at a new gym with one of my regular spotters so id be a little worreid about havein someone inexperienced if i should dump it
but ill work on that :)

you need side spotters as well. but if you a couple of inches from touching it works great. some guys roll up as soon as the star the bench. i usually dont roll up less im stuck. it kinda takes me out of my power range but if you gotta touch you gotta touch. plus you can laod the shirt up some more too.

im sure since joe is training with joel he's learning all the tricks. he's lucky to have someone like joel to teach him how to bench.

perhaps one day youll have some more feedom to travel and you can get hooked up with some top lifters and learn from them.

im rolled up in this pic. hard to see it but its the only way i can touvch 605. and this is my old shirt once i get my new one in itll be even harder to touch.

Last edited:
i always use side spotters
i have 2 guys one who helped me out at te meet and is a 700+ puller in teh 220's and the oter guy works for the gym and has been spotting me since ive been in te shirt..the third i usually find and usually see te same person so tey are smewhat skilled at helping i did dump te bar once and it was caught-i dont fuck around at all its not worth getting injured just to show off or whatever

hey peeb exactly what kind of belt is that on your shirt

i went back to the squat belt and i like it better..
but my smller belt is a tapered bb'ing thing 4" in the back like 2" in te front but i jsut dont seem to like it

Back