Westside Rules

jcp2 said:
Off course your feeling better, you got a blue band helping you out, lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not as much help as you think.. once the bar releases from the bands it just dumps all the weight on you...besides whats the point of doing them if im pulling more..I bet suited or even in briefs i can pull that..thats the whole point

blackbeard said:
not as much help as you think.. once the bar releases from the bands it just dumps all the weight on you...besides whats the point of doing them if im pulling more..I bet suited or even in briefs i can pull that..thats the whole point

No, i have done them. They don't really correlate for some reason, it never feels natural. I was told to use a green band, and i fooled with the height. I would rather pull in the suit than pull with the bands.

jcp2 said:
No, i have done them. They don't really correlate for some reason, it never feels natural. I was told to use a green band, and i fooled with the height. I would rather pull in the suit than pull with the bands.

im going to be doing all kinds off blocks against bands regular etc..

btw got the 54 DL yest..fucker still feels tigt i didnt try with slippers to get it on..the problem seems to be the leg opening its almost an inch smaller than my briefs..i know i asked you but how hard is it for you to get urs on :insane2:

blackbeard said:
im going to be doing all kinds off blocks against bands regular etc..

btw got the 54 DL yest..fucker still feels tigt i didnt try with slippers to get it on..the problem seems to be the leg opening its almost an inch smaller than my briefs..i know i asked you but how hard is it for you to get urs on :insane2:

If you got the pro it will stretch to fit you, the single ply pro stretches real easy. My straps are still super tight, and that is what gives me the pop. I may get the hips pinched a bit, not sure though. I can get it on with straps down in about two minutes with slippers.

jcp2 said:
If you got the pro it will stretch to fit you, the single ply pro stretches real easy. My straps are still super tight, and that is what gives me the pop. I may get the hips pinched a bit, not sure though. I can get it on with straps down in about two minutes with slippers.

Slippers really do help a lot
wasnt able to get the straps up by myself but the hips and legs fit right..
wrose case ill get Ginny to put some velcro straps on..i think its a good fit..
damn your right it really does crush your sack lol..

im guessing you should pull the legs all the way up over the quads?

blackbeard said:
Slippers really do help a lot
wasnt able to get the straps up by myself but the hips and legs fit right..
wrose case ill get Ginny to put some velcro straps on..i think its a good fit..
damn your right it really does crush your sack lol..

im guessing you should pull the legs all the way up over the quads?

Check out my pic on here i posted. You will see how high i have it jacked. It should be all the way up. Next time i am only going to wear a jock under it, the underwear bunches and doesn't allow it to set right. I can't get one stap up myself i don't think.

jcp2 said:
Check out my pic on here i posted. You will see how high i have it jacked. It should be all the way up. Next time i am only going to wear a jock under it, the underwear bunches and doesn't allow it to set right. I can't get one stap up myself i don't think.

yeah with the slippers i was able to pull it allthe way up like that..Im a litlle bigger i the torso than you so its harder to get straps up..i assume ill be able to with help but if not ill get some velcor put on them

hahahha i actually serched that out the oter day :insane2:

pullinbig said:
goggins wears a cup when he pulls.

yeah, Ryan Lunsford told me that. That suit has a seem that runs right in the middle of your sack, it can be painful, lol.

DE SQ/DL

Speed Squats
275+ BLue Bands 8X2reps

Reverse Hyper
Triple choked Purple
4x12

Lat Pulls
up to 210x10

Ab Pull Downs
up to 100x15

DE Bench

Speed Bench
Doubled Minis
155x4x3reps
165x5x3

CG Decline
225x10
225x15

DB Skulls
35'sx15x2

BB Rows
up to 275x8

Preacher
65x12x2

ME SQ/DL

SS Bar bent over GM's
335x3
365x3
390x3
295x5 no belt

SLDL
245x10x3

Pull-Thru
130+ Green
2x10

CG LAt Pulls
up to 230x10

AB Machine
220x10x2

blackbeard said:
yeah the girls really like big bi's so im tryin to grow mine
:insane2:

...I still think you're being a wuss on the Preacher curls...haha...

Ohhh!! FYI - some girls like guys with big backs, instead...

Keep up the good work! :kiss:

ArmyBrat96b said:
...I still think you're being a wuss on the Preacher curls...haha...

Ohhh!! FYI - some girls like guys with big backs, instead...

Keep up the good work! :kiss:
:)
hahaha..i got one of them too
:doggy:

Back