What are you guys eating??

Tpowered

Alright im pretty bored and i was making my next meal and figured I would make a thread to see what you all are eating.

So just snap a picture of your meal, tell us what it is and post it.

For me its

2 cups of rice
8oz of chicken breast
4 TBSP of sour cream
1/4 cup of Picante salsa

View attachment 566076

Just got these off the stove, and grill- for main course Grilled 4 pounds porterhouse steaks cut up and served with tortillas and homemade warm chilmol (salsa) pureed black beans, homemade corn tortillas and fresh avocado.
View attachment 566083
View attachment 566082
and for dessert its Mom's Rum raisin apple warm right out of the oven.
View attachment 566080
View attachment 566081

p.s.
my girlfriend is a photographer and loves to take pics of my food- just in case someone questions the athentisity of my pics :)
Enjoy lads!

Last edited by a moderator:
My go to quick meal is taking a rotisserie chicken and deboning it then eating it with white rice that I add cilantro, garlic powder and onion powder.

But tonight is Pizza night....eat you heart out calindan lol

Your back must not be too bad

its pretty jacked, i can just lay here and do nothing and have her sit on my face . poor me . oh well, least I got in bed entertainment while being bed ridden (no pun intended)

mine is quite boring, first cycle right now robotically eat 3lbs of turkey 2 cups(4 cups cooked) brown rice w/ light soy is my 5 meals throughout day and oats for breakfast, protein powder w/ breakfast post workout and right before sleep.. lands at 3900 cals, oh and insane amounts of sriracha to get it down. im ocd about hitting my macros spot on so i eat the same thing everyday.. gets old every 6 mos or so i switch it up

Back