what causes vagina looseness and can it become relatively tight again?

There are different size vaginas for sure but the differences are more evident from the outside. Such as lip size and color etc. The inside is very much determined by what has been parking up in there! If someones been parking their 72 cadillac roadster in there an you drive up in a hundai behind him. You definitely won't be chipping any paint backing up into the garage.

According to the loose vagina association of america (LVAA) the number one cause of a loose vagina is a thick penis.

Lmfao

i've run into those too but chances are if they are laying down with 10" pipes that are as big around as a coffee mug that it won't be tight regardless of keggles or whatever they do. Stitiches or time off

LOL we can call it pussy PCT for after it's abused a few times with a big pipe.

I know a guy who takes his wife in once every few years to stitch her up. I would be asking myself why he has the need to do this. he does go out of town a lot!
hahaha Thats bad!! He comes back into town beats up the puss a little and decides it needs to be tighter! All he's doing is helping out the gardner!!! hahahahah

I belive its a good part of genes involved.
But remember its elastic so it will get bigger/smaller depending on whats in it ;)

Im hung like a grape and every girl I've been with has been tight enough for me to blow my load, so Im happy!!!! Pussy's pussy, and pussy is good, YUMMM YUMMM YUMMMM

my last girl was 6-4 and 2 inches taller than me

she had the tightest pussy of all my girlfriends.

i love me a tall chick!

Massage her clit until she's close to cumming...THEN put it in.Now that's Tight!

At least that's how I roll :wiggle:

Ill tell you what makes a vagina loose,being a fucking whore

yep that can surely loosen thins up some lol

In the girls defense, if she was dating a man with an 11" length and 7" diameter she will probably be loose to most guys that get their hands on her for at least 6 months after the damage has been done lol

In the end kids comeout of that hole and it goes back to normal so with some time! and less use and abuse it will go back to "normal"

I love this old ass thread i'm dying over here at 2 a.m.!! i'm learning and laughing my bag off at the same time!!

I can say in my experience that I deflowered an 18 yr old 00 size tiny ass chick a few years ago,and I am 100% sure it really was her first time, and it wasnt bad sex by any means it was amazing, but she was not tight. Definitely on the looser side. Still very very enjoyable.

The tightest girl I ever fucked was almost as tall as me, wider hips, a little chubby.... I remember asking her several times if she was a virgin and not believing her when she said no. it took 10 min to get it in.

So, IMO, it is largely genetic. that shits pretty elastic, I mean we've all had a gf go on vaca for a week or two and come back feeling noticably tighter. I have anyway. Maybe your gf comes back looser.

In my many years experience I have just come to the conclusion that pussies are like cocks. There are bigguns and there are little ones. I have been with women that have had several children and they still have tight ones and I have been with 20 yr olds you could park a car in. But I have never found one I didnt like :)

Theres big ole goodins and good ole bigguns. Bahaha!

My god. Funniest comment of the thread IMO. 20 yr olds you could park a car in! Hahaahah

I'll chime in now though. Seems to me, the wider the hips, the wider the lips. I think god designed love handles for the large girthed girls so that you had something to hold onto to keep that shit from falling out of the massive cave it's venturing into. Hahaah

Any guy that's encountered this issue. Go Asian. You'll never be happier. :horny:

My god. Funniest comment of the thread IMO. 20 yr olds you could park a car in! Hahaahah

I'll chime in now though. Seems to me, the wider the hips, the wider the lips. I think god designed love handles for the large girthed girls so that you had something to hold onto to keep that shit from falling out of the massive cave it's venturing into. Hahaah

Any guy that's encountered this issue. Go Asian. You'll never be happier. :horny:

There is some truth to this. As soon as I read the title of this thread, I wanted to get a bowl popcorn.

Back