what causes vagina looseness and can it become relatively tight again?

lucky6914 said:
She most definetly got torn apart. Although maybe it wasn't sex she could just have a big dildo or masterbate alot who knows.....but she defenitly needs to do kegels, it'll help tighten it right up. otherwise there is an operation they can do for that.

-PS: fuck her on her period it will feel alot tighter

I have always felt it being looser when they are on the rag..???

HIPPIECHICKIE said:
she just needs to do some kegels

+1 just like you can exercise and get in better shape, so can yer ladies cooch. haver her look up kegel exercises and get to work asap.

is this for real??

c'mon guys... it's a MUSCLE!!! it's nothing squats & kegels done together won't fix.. throw in sum lunges, abductors, adductors stiff-legged deadlifts & pelvic tilts for good measure.. the key is to contract these muscles when doing the weighted exercises--involve them in the toning/strengthening exercises. incidently... nothing creates a rounder, tighter ass either.. whether you've had kids or not. i know from experience.

newgoal300 said:
it's all genetics!!!i've been w/ a virgin who was able to take as many fingers as i wanted, my wife now feels like a 14yr old everytime we go at it!!!(i'm not complaining cause it's a wonderfull thing)

agreed, I've been with slutbags who were really tight and had to have come across a good pounding in their past. then i've been with girls in high school who were only fuck by one guy, once! and were looking pretty blown out.

Haha you guys are crazy.

Im not sure but when they give birth dont they get some pills along with the stiches to pull things up tight again? Along with some squeeze stuff... not sure though.

lol omfg a pussy tightening pill. wow if only that real

Genetics. Every pussy is different. This girl I just tried to bang today (didn't get to finish because a coworker walked in on us) has a tiny hole, but she's had a kid, so you'd think it would be stretched out. She's got pretty wide hips, so I'm not sure the hip width is really connected to how tight or loose they are. Once you've been with a few different women, you'll realize this. Almost makes me wish I could ask the girl to show me her stuff before I waste time trying to get into her pants.

It's not the hips...it's the pelvis. I've had a couple girls that were very small and the one was a nurse and this is what she told.

some girls have fat pussys....big lips & kinda looser....

some bitches just get fucked a lot. think about it. if someone asked you that and you were a girl... would you admitt it was from being fucked even if it was? COME on nowW

Back