What do people say to you when you are on a cycle?

I have only just finished my first cycle. I denied, denied, denied, and my friends all called BULLSHIT!! That gear stuff works!!

i didn't really care what my friends thought..i mean hell..its my life..its my body..its my gains ya know...i just cared what my parents thought...there were many times where they would say 'what are you doing??...your not taking any of that goofy shit are you'...im like hell no, i don't like shots *only if they knew of my 50 syrenges and 40 vials in my room hahah....
but i knew they knew something when i told them i wanted to donate plasma to get some cash...and my dad goes 'they wont take your blood, you have to much shit going threw it' ...i just laughed and walked away hahah

...i always just left a huge bottle of my protein and my creatine in the kitchen, and always took it while they were in their..so i could always fall back on it, saying it was that...it works

Re: I'm

'tensity said:
at a college gym that doesn't have many (read NO meatheads) and it's obvious when I'm on. But they don't say shit and probably shouldn't, little f$%cking squirrels. But for coworkers and other acquaintices, I usually try to "prepare" them prior "gonna be training heavy in about a month," "doubling my calories," "taking every supp I can find" and if I do get in a conversation, I'll throw in some nutrition/training double-talk to throw 'em off. But, still run into the occasional jagoff who just blurts right out, like we're best friends or something. It kills me, nobody asks outright if someone is doing coke, pot, etc. Nun-na Damn Bidness!

Thats a good advice...
I will try that :)

unless i know for a fact that someone juices i don't tell em nothing, creatina glutamine and ala

Back