When you first used who initially noticed it and what was the remark?

Lol now that im cutting my chick is acting all jealous saying she don't want me to get all cut because im gonna want to cheat on her

Just wait until youre on the beach this summer with that 6pak going!! She'll really be jealous then. Lol.

Lol these chicks are funny. And crazy. I think if 1 person in a relationship is looking better it should push the other to do the same so they stay attracted to each other. I have so many freinds that let themself go and there wives did the same and now they don't even want to have sex ever... fuck that, that's just sad

My chick is fucken sexy as hell and way younger than me its really funny to see her act insecure about me it should be the other way around. I wouldnt cheat on her ive had way to many girls in my life to not know better plus shes a really good girl. I dont even need a nice body to get chicks i was a straight player even before the juice girls care more about confidence and personality than a ripped body thats a fact.

After my second cycle my wife was suspect. One day she said Mike what is this hair you are growing on your back at your belt line ? So I confessed and we just went on...

Then at one point I went to a local water ski tournaments and decided to compete after a year off. I jump in and with my added strength was able to pull of my Master's score again. Ha I pull off my vest and all my buddies I used to ski with pull me aside and jump my ass. Mike WTF are you ???? Did you know you will get cancer and I head some guys bones deteriorated from the use of Steroids..ah ha ha a

The neighbor came over and gets me and says Mike we know because your head is shrinking...ya think I was full of water being not using an AI ...lol

After my second cycle my wife was suspect. One day she said Mike what is this hair you are growing on your back at your belt line ? So I confessed and we just went on...

Then at one point I went to a local water ski tournaments and decided to compete after a year off. I jump in and with my added strength was able to pull of my Master's score again. Ha I pull off my vest and all my buddies I used to ski with pull me aside and jump my ass. Mike WTF are you ???? Did you know you will get cancer and I head some guys bones deteriorated from the use of Steroids..ah ha ha a

The neighbor came over and gets me and says Mike we know because your head is shrinking...ya think I was full of water being not using an AI ...lol
which head was shrinking?

which head was shrinking?

Haaaa, this was funny so let me explain. When guys especially the true ectomorph get exaggeratedly blown up with muscle and a lot of water they look swollen. The whole body gets so big that they don't look , say as normal as should be and in contrast they loose the symmetry with the neck and the head.

The head looks two small. your / his head is shrinking was what many of the non-BB , lay person to BB n PL called it. The head appears dwarf -ed on top of his big chest and total body.

So lets be clear NOT the head of my Dick. I have always been blessed with an extremely HUGE DICK...ah hahahahaa, lol :laugh:

Joking :elephant:

Last edited:
Haaaa, this was funny so let me explain. When guys especially the true ectomorph get exaggeratedly blown up with muscle and a lot of water they look swollen. The whole body gets so big that they don't look , say as normal as should be and in contrast they loose the symmetry with the neck and the head.

The head looks two small. your / his head is shrinking was what many of the non-BB , lay person to BB n PL called it. The head appears dwarf -ed on top of his big chest and total body.

So lets be clear NOT the head of my Dick. I have always been blessed with an extremely HUGE DICK...ah hahahahaa, lol :laugh:

Joking :elephant:

thanks for clarifying that. :) :dance2:

Back