what do u think of this cycle?????

Need to know Mg/ ml. I'm assuming 250 for the test and 200 for the tren?
How many times a week are you pinning? It is generally suggested for Enenthate 2x/wk to keep your blood levels more stable.

Length of cycle? PCT?

Not enough info in post to be able to help you.

Need to know Mg/ ml. I'm assuming 250 for the test and 200 for the tren?
How many times a week are you pinning? It is generally suggested for Enenthate 2x/wk to keep your blood levels more stable.

Length of cycle? PCT?

Not enough info in post to be able to help you.

Yes test e 250 tren e 200 havnt started yet havnt picked up the goods yet just been scouting about looking for a good cycle to bulk and cut and thinking about this plus primo half way through is that any got herd its good off some and not so good off others unsure at that especialy at 50quid so I shud maybe have 2ml test 1ml tren a week?

yeah, primo is way over priced also. tren will get you what you want with correct diet, and cardio.

Tren and primo together is pointless..... Primo does pretty much the same thing as tren just not as cheap and less sides.
"Primo does pretty much the same thing as tren"... wow bro, that is so far from being accurate... have u ran both tren and primo to be able to make this judgement??

to the original poster... your cycle is far from being a cycle. I also think test e is better injected twice per week, but once is fine. As for the primo, ur thinking about running 1ml (100mg) of primo per week for just a few weeks? that is a complete waste. Primo at anything under 600mg per week for 15 wks is not worth it... it's very mild

seems u got a bit more learning to do

Im assuming thisis your first cycle. test only as a general rule. But you have a lot of research ahead of you before you even begin shopping. Use this site properly to learn more before you ask questions that cant be answered. the more you know the better your questions and the better your answers will be and thats how you learn more.

Done my research now thinking of going with test e 500mg wk + equipoise 300mg Aromatase inhibitor (AI) arimidex post cycle therapy (pct) clomid what u think

Back