what do you guys do for a living?

Physical therapy student by day, physical therapy intern by night ($15.00/hr) Can't wait to be done with school so I can get the 80,000-100,000/yr I bust my ass at school for.

self employed

hi, i bake the biggest protein cookies in north america:shoot3:
now they call me " The Cookie Monster " after 2 years now i owe my own bakery & i can live very good from this, how ever i hope in 4 weeks i can go online with my cookies:tounge2:
www.herbsmonstercookies.com

I am a Physician assistant student, and will probably start bouncing at night soon, especially if my financial aid does not come in soon

Re: self employed

monstercookie said:
hi, i bake the biggest protein cookies in north america:shoot3:
now they call me " The Cookie Monster " after 2 years now i owe my own bakery & i can live very good from this, how ever i hope in 4 weeks i can go online with my cookies:tounge2:
www.herbsmonstercookies.com
can i get a sample, seriously, i might be able to carry them in my GNC's, whats the nutritional breakdown?

Full time student at a huge University by day, manage a tanning salon and stare at hot college ass by afternoon and night

bigad84 said:
Full time student at a huge University by day, manage a tanning salon and stare at hot college ass by afternoon and night

You mean hot college female ass, right? IF not, are the guys in your tanning salon wearing assless chaps or junior size speedos?

Knight1811

yes, to clarify, hot college female ass. Out of the 150+ people we tan a day, usually no more than 2 are guys. Ahhh, college life.
the chicks love it when Im getting ready for a show.

I sell furniture. I get a decent salary and am a partner in the business but gear is dirt cheap here and you can pretty much get anything so even the low wage earners can easily afford juice. Juicing is'nt as popular here as in the US but the numbers are growing.

a prosecutor for what..criminal cases? This has got to be the first ive ever seen or heard that juices.

Satient2003 said:
Prosecutor (no kidding) and I do a lot of bankruptcies/family law/realty.

Satient2003

Back