What do you guys know about prostate enlagrement?

manonegro

No Balls
Hi!

I have heard that the use of androgens can cause prostate enlargment. Does any of you know if this is a temporary state
or if it goes back when the steroid use is discontinued?

Prolonged of excessive use of androgens may cause a condition called benign prostate hypertrophy. (enlargement) Many men get this as they get older, even if they have not used steroids.

I am pretty sure that it is permanent.

My question has always been this: if test/DHT causes BPH, why aren't all the young men out there unable to piss? THere levels are very high, unlike older men.
Test/DHT levels go DOWN as we age; estrogen levels go UP.
I think it's Swale who often comments on this phenomenon of estrogen imbalance in older men. It's probably more an issue of balance than strictly of higher test levels.

buffdoc said:
My question has always been this: if test/DHT causes BPH, why aren't all the young men out there unable to piss? THere levels are very high, unlike older men.
Test/DHT levels go DOWN as we age; estrogen levels go UP.
I think it's Swale who often comments on this phenomenon of estrogen imbalance in older men. It's probably more an issue of balance than strictly of higher test levels.

Yes, you sure have a valid point there. A bit contradictive, does anyone have a good ansver for this?

I think that is is an issue of useage. Use it or lose it. You were built to breed so if you stop firing the cannon you body thinks it's game over.

im only 23 and have always had prostate issues. since i was young after i ejaculate once, if i was to get another erection the same day its sort of painfull and feel constricted before the base of my shaft?

Back