What do you think of my new mass cycle???

needsize

Community Veteran
I start this bad boy in 2 weeks, hoping to gain at least another 10 solid pounds before starting my competition diet in the summer
No lectures about the doses, I dont grow off of anything less

enth 1000mg weeks 1-10
EQ 600mg weeks 1-10
fina 75mg ed weeks 1-10
dbol 80mg ed weeks 1-4

If I dont gain at least 10lbs off this I'm going to become a professional bowler instead.....

I've never tried EQ, dont grow worth a damn off of deca or test for that matter

looks good bro, good luck! as im sure you are well aware, no matter bulking or cutting, diet is of utmost importance... eat eat eat!

needsize said:

If I dont gain at least 10lbs off this I'm going to become a professional bowler instead.....

My mom has an old bolwing ball I can sell you. How's $8.00 sounds?

Actually, looks like alot of Dbol, have you ran that much before??

doggy said:
looks good bro, good luck! as im sure you are well aware, no matter bulking or cutting, diet is of utmost importance... eat eat eat!

I couldnt agree more, I plan on eating like its going out of style.

As for the orals, I've run dbol that heavy before, at the same time as anadrol, and when I went to the doctor everything checked out fine, although blood pressure was a little high.
Fina normally messes with my temper but I figured I'd give it one last try

StoneColdNTO said:
Real solid looking cycle for a solid looking bro.

What brands are you going to be using ?
I remember he used to talk alot about Spectro, so I would bet he is either using that or LFC

needsize said:

Bwwwwahahaahahaaaaa :)

I've never tried EQ, dont grow worth a damn off of deca or test for that matter [/B]

What do you USUALLY grow off of NS???

I will be starting the same exact cycle in 2 weeks also, but it won't be that high in dosage. Good Luck bro, keep us posted on your results! I will probably go like this:

ICN's Enan 750mgs./week
QV Eq 600mgs./week
LFC Tren 75mgs./EOD
Naps 35-40mgs./ED Weeks 1-6

if your using lfc eq let me know, i will be adding it in about 2months or so and havent really heard anything about it yet.

The fina, enth and EQ are definitely fina, I havent decided on the dbol, either alpha tech or whatever else comes along

You better gain 10lbs, thats about 20 lbs of gear!! Damn, 80mg ed of dbol, I hope you dont plan on bending over, than trying to raise up again, the back pumps will be insane. But, then again, I think you know what your doing, your avatar speaks for itself. I wish I could justify those doses for myself. Oh well, in time.

The Almighty said:
:confused:

You canadians are retarded arent you.

I meant everything is LFC, see what living north of you guys has done to us, now I'm only 2x as smart as you

Back