house1

Community Veteran
monday quads and calves
tuesday chest and bi's
wensday hams and cardio
thursday shoulders and tri's
friday back and traps

sat and sun off

currently doing a 4 day routine but would like to split my legs up. so this is what i came up with so far. will be doing cardio on thursday and friday mornings as well

any input would be greatly appreciated

I like to work arms on a day by themselves. I find I keep the intensity and weight higher if I do not do them after a large muscle group like back or chest. For me anyways, I don't like them pre-exhausted when I start.

That looks fine, but I wouldn't do cardio. Just follow a structured diet and the cuts will appear.
BTW- You spelled Wednesday wrong.:D

StoneColdNTO said:
I like to work arms on a day by themselves. I find I keep the intensity and weight higher if I do not do them after a large muscle group like back or chest. For me anyways, I don't like them pre-exhausted when I start.

im with stone on this one, but by doing chest with bi's and tris with back, you almost eliminate any pre-exhaustion. i hate doin chest with tris and back with bis

I think it looks good too. I tend to change my routine up quite often, so sometimes I split my arms up and then other times I'll train arms all in one day. It's good to change it up now again, keeps the muscles guessing!;)

Back