What does it take to put on 25 pounds of Muscle?

yea so what? I have only done 1 cycle and I am 5'9 185 with very low bf. You want to talk shit about my appearance now because you want to fool yourself into thinking it's all diet and hard work and gear doesn't do anything? If gear was only 5% of the battle, why would you even cycle? Sounds like a waste of time if you ask me

wow.. is that an insecurity or something?

i was gonna say u have a great base on u...

chill out bud.. it's a debate remember? im no kid to go flaming people like that

i wasn't saying the other stuff wasnt important so you are wasting your time arguing in favor of that. I just said gear is a hell of a lot more than 5% of gains. Assuming the same diet and effort, there would be a major difference in gains between an AAS user and a non AAS user. I am talking about already trained athletes, not noobs

again.. even with gear.. if you dont have a great diet, u'll never keep the size u gain... which makes diet MUCH MUCH more important then gear... ur looking at my sig in a very very diff context then the way im presenting it...

yea so what? I have only done 1 cycle and I am 5'9 185 with very low bf. You want to talk shit about my appearance now because you want to fool yourself into thinking it's all diet and hard work and gear doesn't do anything? If gear was only 5% of the battle, why would you even cycle? Sounds like a waste of time if you ask me

Whoa....calm down little guy. No one was talking shit and I don't appreciate your attitude.

Besides, jamyjamjr is way closer to reality than you suggesting gear makes up 50% of one's gains. What a joke.....lol

wow.. is that an insecurity or something?

i was gonna say u have a great base on u...

chill out bud.. it's a debate remember? im no kid to go flaming people like that

usually when someone makes a comment at someone's avatar during a debate, it's a negative thing. Obviously I thought you were gonna talk shit. If that wasn't the case, then sorry for getting defensive. Thank you for the compliment

again.. even with gear.. if you dont have a great diet, u'll never keep the size u gain... which makes diet MUCH MUCH more important then gear... ur looking at my sig in a very very diff context then the way im presenting it...

this is true. But that is why it's difficult to put a percentage on what is important. I am just saying when you put something like 5% of the results is gear, you make it sound so unimportant.

Whoa....calm down little guy. No one was talking shit and I don't appreciate your attitude.

Besides, jamyjamjr is way closer to reality than you suggesting gear makes up 50% of one's gains. What a joke.....lol

put it this way, if Jay Cutler did the same type of training and diet as a natural as he does on gear, he would probably only look around 65% as good as he does now. Definitely not 95% as good (according to his percentages).

but anyway it's silly to use percentages in a case like this anyway as it is all subjective.

but back on topic, yea diet is everything when trying to gain 25lbs of muscle (and of course gear for us juice heads), as well as a great workout regimen and minimal to no cardio (IMO, just burns too many calories that you need)

I don't think gear is 5% and I don't think it's 50%. Obviously this is individual as well. I look at someone like Ronnie Coleman though...and watching his videos with his 5 million liver supplementation prescriptions....and watching him compete natty to unnatty...I"m thinking gear was at least 15% of his freakiness. At least.

Importance is the key word
Opinion is another one

This is his opinion on the level of importance. I tend to agree that diet is more important followed by training followed by Supplements. Do the percentages really matter? NO

You can take all the gear in the world, but if you don't train hard and eat right your are wasting your money.

like i said.. my sig is being taken out of context... for growth, training is a subset of dieting and gear is a subset of both..

your DIET is more the foundation of growth then any other thing..... that's why it's so important..

lots of sex... jks jks.

lift heavy 3-4 times a week for 30-60min

focus on diet 90% of the day.

MAKE myself eat evn when not hungry when i know i should eb eating.

pounding in the protien.

taking extracare to get my daily protien in as its hard sometimes (I dont eat meat)

trying out new things in terms of workouts and seeing what works better for me.

and last GEAR.

I have found deca and test to be a great thing for me. (deca helps with back pain from car accident)

but now tren and mast seem to be running up to it.
(of course test is at the top)

people say im crazy and i am big nuff and should stop or it will look nasty (friends are 99% female) but i dont give a shit, I tell em im not doing it for yu or for pussy thts hurting im doing it for me. dont liek dont look. lol

Importance is the key word
Opinion is another one

This is his opinion on the level of importance. I tend to agree that diet is more important followed by training followed by Supplements. Do the percentages really matter? NO

You can take all the gear in the world, but if you don't train hard and eat right your are wasting your money.

I know a guy that did a cycle from same labe at same time as me cept he went for 20 or so weeks (used it all in one shot
) and i went 14 weeks.

well LONG story short he have a fat face but looked liek he never workoud out before. andthen asked me when he seen me months later (dud what did you take your look huge) i told him same as you .

i kept warning him about workouts and diet. his reply is he knows he knows .

dumbass.

o well
ima keep pushin till i cant wipe my own ass lol.

Lifting weights and exercising are the most important thing for putting on muscles. If you don't do those you won't build big muscles. They are the most important things to do obviously.

It doesn't make sense that diet ismost important because you can't build muscles by just eating protein. CAn you? But you can build muscles by lifting weights.

ohh god.. i cant believe this is actually being challenged...

look back at all the posts in this thread... everyone will say diet and training.. simple as that..

there it is!!!!

those percentages are based on IMPORTANCE.... to give people the idea that gear isn't the answer.. a good foundational training and nutrition program is the right answer... diet being the key element...

for you to say 50% of growth is gear is horrible...

so if i had a 1700 calories diet and took gear i'd grow?? or would i bloat like a freaking n00b idiot and lose all my gains post cycle??

if anything is missing in my signature... it's REST...
i believe those percentages to be very accurate...

if you wanna get big, u cannot, absolutly cannot do it without a correct diet.. you'll never hold on to your gains.. peroid... you'll never grow past a certain point.. peroid...

take the emphasis offa gear.. u can get MASSIVE with just diet and training alone..

i agree bro, but the juice helps more than 5% lol

i agree bro, but the juice helps more than 5% lol

thats a definate maybe lol

when you 1st start working out serious and eating right you will grow like a weed with or without juice so in that case juice is less than 5 % than.
as you get closer to your natural maxx the the juice becomes more and more important.

what the juice monkeys tend to forget is that
FOOD IS THE MOST ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE

the bigger you get the more food you need. if you dont add protein and calories as your weight/lean mass goes up then the gains will stop even if you double the juice.

Good diet, train hard, whey protein and a 6 week cycle of "the beast" oral drops (legal steroid).

thats a definate maybe lol

when you 1st start working out serious and eating right you will grow like a weed with or without juice so in that case juice is less than 5 % than.
as you get closer to your natural maxx the the juice becomes more and more important.

what the juice monkeys tend to forget is that
FOOD IS THE MOST ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE

the bigger you get the more food you need. if you dont add protein and calories as your weight/lean mass goes up then the gains will stop even if you double the juice.

i can agree with this... i wont say that the need for gear doesn't go up after your genetic limitations... that would only make sense..

but im not worried abou the guy who's gone past his genetic limit.. he's doing something right...

this sig is the level of importance it takes to GET PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW TO THE WHOLE GAME TO UNDERSTAND THAT DIET AND NUTRITION IS THE KEY.. more or less, as in loosely, your foundation should be diet and training... not gear..

10 mg cheque drops prior to my workouts

in all seriousness, for me it's all diet. diet has always been my issue. ive never had a big appetite and have always been thin. it also doesnt help that ive developed some kind of nausea related medical issue that just kills my appetite a lot of the time. ive been battling this issue for almost a year now and the doctors cant really figure it out.

Why isn't anyone using common sense!!! You can't build muscles without lifting weights!!! If you eat food that is NOT GOING TO BUILD THE MUSCLE. YOU HAVE TO LIFT THE WEIGHTS. So diet is important for nutrients but without lifting you would have NO MUSCLES. If you can build big muscles with just a good diet and no lifting I will have to shake your hand beacuse you've proofed me wrong.

25mg of d-bol with 2 gallon water and 5 gram of salt everyday for a month.

j/k:spin:

Why isn't anyone using common sense!!! You can't build muscles without lifting weights!!! If you eat food that is NOT GOING TO BUILD THE MUSCLE. YOU HAVE TO LIFT THE WEIGHTS. So diet is important for nutrients but without lifting you would have NO MUSCLES. If you can build big muscles with just a good diet and no lifting I will have to shake your hand beacuse you've proofed me wrong.

what your saying is true BUT

ive been around these boards for a very long time and by far and away the majority of failures stem from the diet.rhey just dont get that a machine needs fuel to run.

Back