What girls like? Body type...... size etc

Cycling

Dont say dont lift for girls. I lift for myself and girls! I wanna have sexy body. Like "fuck me" body type. But i dont know much what girls like. I think they dont like 18 inch arms.

This body is like all men wanna have sex with her. I know exactly what type of body men find sexy. But i wanna know what type of body girls find sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont say dont lift for girls. I lift for myself and girls! I wanna have sexy body. Like "fuck me" body type. But i dont know much what girls like. I think they dont like 18 inch arms.

Look at that pic! https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...M4e_l0LkbRwdsWde9iCzkz6DmoGb7-h9nvNGADEuvgCPQ

This body is like all men wanna have sex with her. I know exactly what type of body men find sexy. But i wanna know what type of body girls find sexy.

That's a "trendy" topic,, appeal is largely based on what's in style at that time and what 'social conventions' over a girl/womens life have effected her.. what's in style now imo, is generally fit and healthy looking guys (not bulky). but that can change with the times.

BUT.. from an evolutionary stand point and raw sexual desire, women are naturally attracted to a man that has high testosterone levels and HIGH levels of cool confidence. This has to do with the survival of the species and woman's natural desire to 'procreate' and produce offspring,, thus there is an inward natural appeal to be sexually attracted to men that are on top of the chain.*

*note: and that does not mean some guy that thinks he is an alpha male cause he is a cocky meat head.. alpha has more to do with intellect and the ability to intelligently survive, thrive, and protect in a dangerous world

You know what type of body men find sexy? Do share your wisdom with us.

You know what type of body men find sexy? Do share your wisdom with us.
I can see her poopy place.

LOL.

OP: Assuming that your intention wasn't just to spam a nude image of a female on our browsers, I can tell you 100% without a doubt that physical appearance means LESS to women than it does men.

Personality (obviously being in shape helps) and money trump muscles any day of the week. Sorry, but it's true. Ever seen drop dead gorgeous women with dudes that look like they belong in Lord of the Rings? Yeahhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited:
I can see her poopy place.

LOL.

OP: Assuming that your intention wasn't just to spam a nude image of a female on our browsers, I can tell you 100% without a doubt that physical appearance means LESS to women than it does men.

Personality (obviously being in shape helps) and money trump muscles any day of the week. Sorry, but it's true. Ever seen drop dead gorgeous women with dudes that look like they belong in Lord of the Rings? Yeahhhhhhhhhh.

yup!!! in the end they are wired to be attracted to reproductive value... money.. stability... and health

Guys im talking about one night sex. Not marriage. For bars, clubs etc...

well then, drunk sluts are a dime a dozen.. they are not looking for a particular body type at all. just someone who can show them a good time for the night

well then, drunk sluts are a dime a dozen.. they are not looking for a particular body type at all. just someone who can show them a good time for the night

Kindly refer any drunk sluts over to my department.

What do you talking about? Slut? Cant a girl want to have sex?

definition of "slut" is "a woman with the sexual morals of a man".. I never said there is anything wrong with that. but that's the actual definition so the term 'slut' can be used in that context (ie., like you said, one night stands in the bars and clubs)

Back