What i got in mind to get rid off exessive BF:

khain

Good evening everyone.
After 3 months off(got alot of gains and fat aswell tbh) i decided start preparations for my cutting cycle.
Steroids i plan use are the following:
1)Testosterone enathate 500mg per week.
2)Boldenone 500mg per week.
3)Primobolan 300mg per week.
4)Winstrol 100mg eod.
Since its still early(february) i plan "run" this cycle approx 3months.
I got enough body fat to lose so i dont really care for water retention(enathate) for now.
Looking forward to read any reply that might help me improve my cycle.

Last edited:
Good evening everyone.
After 3 months off(got alot of gains and fat aswell tbh) i decided start preparations for my cutting cycle.
Steroids i plan use are the following:
1)Testosterone enathate 500mg per week.
2)Boldenone 500mg per week.
3)Primobolan 300mg per week.

4)Winstrol 100mg eod.
Since its still early(february) i plan "run" this cycle approx 3months.
I got enough body fat to lose so i dont really care for water retention(enathate) for now.
Looking forward to read any reply that might help me improve my cycle.

would just go with the test, clen or albut. Add in CLA, and ketones.
Maybe T3 or T4 but those can burn up muscles. But will def shred fat too.
Save the winny and other stuff for when u get down to 10%BF maybe 12 otheriwse you wont see the effects. Just my opiniion. Im planning to run a simliar cycle but gonna use anavar and mast but its pointless until u get lean enough to see the effects of those compounds.

Oh ya and im sure you know this already but diet is the most imporant aspect of leaning out!!! you cant outwork or out supplemnt a shit diet. Unless you are blessed with those amzing gentics. We all know a few of those guys haha

Three months is on the short side for boldenone. It's not necessarily the #1 cutting drug, but it can definitely help lean you out. Typically you would plan to run it four months or longer.

Boldenone is know for increasing appetite heavily in many users. I would drop the Boldenone. Also winny is nice if your really low in bf and are trying to shed the last bit of water and get that ulta hard look not worth it IMO. I would do:

Test P: 150mg eod wks 1-12
Anavar:60-80 mg ed wks 7-12
Mast : 500mg/wk
T3: start at 75mcg/day-150mcg/day throughout the cycle

I'm taking test p,t3 and albuterol now and I don't like the way albuterol makes me feel. Rapid heart rate all day long is for the birds, will only do it again for a show if I decide to get on stage. Feel the risk to reward isn't there, I feel like my heart is taking a pounding with little reward. At the end of the day it will come down to a caloric deficit and stating there for twelve weeks. The anavar at the back end should help you harden up and help with vascularity also. Throw in cardio a few days a week and you should be golden.

Boldenone is know for increasing appetite heavily in many users. I would drop the Boldenone. Also winny is nice if your really low in bf and are trying to shed the last bit of water and get that ulta hard look not worth it IMO. I would do:

Test P: 150mg eod wks 1-12
Anavar:60-80 mg ed wks 7-12
Mast : 500mg/wk
T3: start at 75mcg/day-150mcg/day throughout the cycle

I'm taking test p,t3 and albuterol now and I don't like the way albuterol makes me feel. Rapid heart rate all day long is for the birds, will only do it again for a show if I decide to get on stage. Feel the risk to reward isn't there, I feel like my heart is taking a pounding with little reward. At the end of the day it will come down to a caloric deficit and stating there for twelve weeks. The anavar at the back end should help you harden up and help with vascularity also. Throw in cardio a few days a week and you should be golden.

X2, Test+Mast+Var = Nice, dry, cutter cycle.

Back