What, if any, price difference should I you between a UGL & Brand Name

Jas1469

I'm very interested in this topic and I hope that I get some expert opinions. I have never bought or used UGL's. Not because I have anything inherent against them, but because I've always had access to and/or gotten lucky enough to end up with something that was identifiable and researchable.

That being said, that's why I'm so interested now. Since I've never had to worry about it, I didn't think to ask about it this time. And while I'm still waiting on the products to arrive, my buddy did send me a picture with 8 vials and one bottle of pills in it. And then. he told me how much I owed. So, after not recognizing the bottles or the name of the lab, I started scouring the internet, message boards, etc. and I couldn't find ANY reference to this name, logo, nothing. So obviously, I knew it was a UGL.

Now, I really need to know if I got a good deal or a bad deal. Any and all opinions, responses, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Its funny because UGL will be cheaper. But if you get a reputable name UGL I would take it over some often faked pharma. There is a lot money into counterfeit I havent used it for years.

Cant discus prices on the forum but find a good UGL and stay with it. Itlll cheaper

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I didn't know that I was getting a UGL and I'm fairly confident that I got screwed pretty good, even if this UGL is amazing. The problem is that I got this through a friend of like 35 years. So, I wasn't even concerned with getting screwed, because it's never happened with him. (and frankly, it may not have this time, I don't know.) But based on the prices that I'm seeing from the reviewed suppliers on sites like this, eroids, etc., I definitely paid more.
I don't know what I'm gonna do. I might just write it off as a big loss and not even take it. Regardless, I appreciate your response. Take care!

Some ugl***8217;s have really low prices and some have really high prices so it doesnt mean you got screwed because you got charged more. Some of the best gear ive had was on the cheaper end and some of the best was on the higher end. Even if you paid high as long as you get what you pay for as in being dosed proper and brewed proper. If you do a shot and it feels like a mule kicked ya then I would be pissed.

But of you pin and it is smooth and you get the results you are looking for as long as you eat right and train right etc. then I would be happy and not mind paying more.

I have paid $300 for a bottle when I was green and it was deca lol. Many many years ago. When I started it wasnt as readily available like it is today. The norm for a long time was $100 for a bottle of test.

IMO if it is good then I would be happy.

Some ugl***8217;s have really low prices and some have really high prices so it doesnt mean you got screwed because you got charged more. Some of the best gear ive had was on the cheaper end and some of the best was on the higher end. Even if you paid high as long as you get what you pay for as in being dosed proper and brewed proper. If you do a shot and it feels like a mule kicked ya then I would be pissed.

But of you pin and it is smooth and you get the results you are looking for as long as you eat right and train right etc. then I would be happy and not mind paying more.

I have paid $300 for a bottle when I was green and it was deca lol. Many many years ago. When I started it wasnt as readily available like it is today. The norm for a long time was $100 for a bottle of test.

IMO if it is good then I would be happy.

how much are you spending these days? i hope its cheaper than before in your youth.

Back