what is everyones ideal cycle if money was no option

Code:
Primo and var.

Pharma testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with regular bloods and some nice sperm bank donations beforehand to have no worries about the little ones.

Money no object? HGH stockpile for LIFE, var, primo (just because I want to see what the hype is about), tren, and test. I'd also want in on some myostatin inhibitors, which if money is no object - I'm sure I could buy my way into. ;)

My body doesn't react positively to tren. I only get side effects, no results. And yes, no more long cycles. 6 weeks tops is all Im doing.

What would you run for a 6 week cycle aus ..
Which compounds?
Do u believe u can benefit from long esters for 6 weeks if u are not on trt?
Thnx

I would do Primo at 1000mgs a week, masteron at like 700mgs a week, testosterone at 600mgs a week, and 6 to 8 iu's of hgh a day. I would do the hgh for 3 months before the cycle to let it build up in my body than add in the steroids mentioned and run that cycle for 5 months. I might have to lower the masteron if dht became a problem.

What would you run for a 6 week cycle aus ..
Which compounds?
Do u believe u can benefit from long esters for 6 weeks if u are not on trt?
Thnx
Any compound really. Mostly for me, it's test and deca. You can certainly benefit. Just have to do it right :)

I prefer a shorter cycle also bc I start having a hard time injecting after that...I have only been using glutes...tried quad and couldn't walk for a week so that kinda ruined that for me...I'm going to try my delts next time around as I here they aren't too bad

I prefer a shorter cycle also bc I start having a hard time injecting after that...I have only been using glutes...tried quad and couldn't walk for a week so that kinda ruined that for me...I'm going to try my delts next time around as I here they aren't too bad

Delts are easy. Lats, too.

Cause I'm just worn out mostly. 3 month cycles are just too much. That's an entire quarter! Getting old. lol. Besides, I can get out of 6 weeks what a basic 12 to 14 cycle would produce.

do you frontload the for the 6 weeker?

Ran primo and Anavar (var) and had great results...would run primo year round if i could, actually just have an IV stuck in me forever feeding primo!! I f'n love primo lol :) With that said, getting ready to run a low test/primo cycle soon...yee haw! Cant wait!! Did i say i love primo??

My ideal cycle:

HGH - start 1 month before cycle @ 1IU and work my way up .5 each week until cycle starts, so be at ~3-4 IU when cycle starts and bump it to 5-6IU during the cycle and run it at that dose for 6mon-1yr

Test C - 500mg 1-16
Var - 100mg 1-8
Tren - 400mg 8-16

Honestly my food cost more then my gear per year. (Even adding in the gh ill be ramping up on soon)

That's my biggest issue.

More money more food.

But if I were to cycle it would be thisView attachment 553138

Jk but that's cray

Last edited:
Test e 250mg/week 12 weeks
Tren a 100mg ed 10 weeks
Hgh 8 iu ed 28 weeks
Igf-1 receptor grade 50 mg ed 4 weeks
Epistane 40mg ed 4 weeks
Var 100mg ed 11 weeks

With the required ancillaries(too sleepy to list em out)
Most of the cash would be spent on food

Back