What is "front loading" ?

Example of front loading:
Week 1 - 1000mg Test
Week 2 - 10 500mg Test
You take extra at the start of the cycle, I guess to get you levels of Test up quicker.

Post cycle = after your cycle.

Frontloading is a theory that involves doubling your Test, EQ, or Deca dose (usually the only 3) in hopes that the doubling on week 1 day 1, makes so that your week 1 Blood levels are the same as week 2, 3, so on.

RoadHouse said:
Frontloading is a theory that involves doubling your Test, EQ, or Deca dose (usually the only 3) in hopes that the doubling on week 1 day 1, makes so that your week 1 Blood levels are the same as week 2, 3, so on.

Lot of different opinions from different bros concerning the concept and effectiveness of front-loading. A lot of people (including myself) feel that if you want to "jump-start" a cycle, then you should employ an oral like d-bol for that purpose as opposed to front loading a large dose of test in the beginning, and then run it (the oral) for a few weeks. Just my .02

STANG 98 said:
Lot of different opinions from different bros concerning the concept and effectiveness of front-loading. A lot of people (including myself) feel that if you want to "jump-start" a cycle, then you should employ an oral like d-bol for that purpose as opposed to front loading a large dose of test in the beginning, and then run it (the oral) for a few weeks. Just my .02

That's true and valid; for people who don't do orals, front-loading is an option.
Another option with testosterone, is to "jumpstart" w/ a short acting ester like prop or acetate.

Well........ that covers 3 different views on "front-loading"

The other part of you question - post cycle; As Easto said it is the period after your cycle.
To add a little more to it, it is also the time when you take your post cycle meds (Clomid, Nolvadex) to help restore your HPTA. It is probably the most important part of your cycle, because if you do not do things right, you could certainly lose all or at least a good part of the gains you made on your cycle. Other aspects of post cycle recovery would be things like adjusting your diet and training.

Frontloading is where you stand in front of the wheel-barrel when your loading it :rolleyes:

JohnnyB

Frontlaoding-Opposite of doggie style

Ok, damn, not much better than JB.

Oh well, Anyways, I wouldnt frotnload test in a 1st cycle, but i would frontload a deca or an EQ.

RoadHouse said:
Frontlaoding-Opposite of doggie style

Ok, damn, not much better than JB.

Oh well, Anyways, I wouldnt frotnload test in a 1st cycle, but i would frontload a deca or an EQ.
Atleast you tried:D

Instead of frontloading the test why not some prop. 100mg ed week 1, 100mg eod 2-4. As RH said frontload the eq or deca. This is what I did and my hunger is going up, with some strength gains. This is only my third week.

JohnnyB

Back