What is sexy to you?

This tends to be how a lot of girls are, especially the girls that like muscles. They want a manly man to take control of them. It's fun yes but I guess it's just the fact that I've had it over and over you know?

Just saying some like it Rough, pain is pleasurable, but some only want to endure the pain not cause pain...

Now you have my attentions where is the "Toy box"?

Spread throughout the house, so my kid doesn't one day find it all together in one big box whole he is playing with his Lil friends.
That's all I need, "mom what's this" as he pulls out my whips and handcuffs ;)

Spread throughout the house, so my kid doesn't one day find it all together in one big box whole he is playing with his Lil friends.
That's all I need, "mom what's this" as he pulls out my whips and handcuffs ;)

LMAO.....i got nothing...

I just meant I hate it when a girl just lies there and takes it. I want her to make a move. And I love me some dirty talk lol

Besides anyone can fuck a zebra! You need to go out there and nail a lion my friend.

ha ha OK Or perhaps you should try a Zebra just sayin

Im actually very surprised that most of my gf's dont like muscular men, guess its just me! haha. I think the eyes tell a lot but most of all HONESTY makes a man attractive to me. I cannot stand liars.

Im actually very surprised that most of my gf's dont like muscular men, guess its just me! haha. I think the eyes tell a lot but most of all HONESTY makes a man attractive to me. I cannot stand liars.

Well Im just a Phat guy hows that for Honesty?

Oh man I love dirty talk in the bedroom. "Eff me harder, faster. F*** me with that big, hard c*ck! Oh yes! I'm getting close!"

Hahahaha...I love it!

They want a manly man to take control of them.

YES! That is why we are with you! We want you to throw us around and take complete control! We want you to walk in the house and throw us against the wall sometimes and just TAKE IT! lol omg... I mean... so I have heard....

Haha Sorry Georgia, but its true! Look, here in LA, most men seem to be lacking the manly gene, they are all very feminine. Not all girls want a guy that's going to go shopping with them. If I did, there are plenty of gay guys here with a lot better taste in clothes and shoes. So I date the studs. I date the studs because I want a man. Through and through. I want to be the girly one.

No one is ignoring you! lol. I just don't know how to respond to "Might wana look in to some thing more than south park! I'm just sayin"

Back