What is sexy to you?

I love a good personality, someone who can make me laugh and smile, someone who takes pride in themselves, family oriented, honest, good communicator, adventurous, willing to try new things, not too high maintenanced but takes care of themselves, driven.

I am a sucker for a kind hearted individual with a good head on their shoulder, hard working, independent.

I love a guy with Glasses and a nice smile, physically fit with tattoos (not on the neck, knuckles, or face) . I love a girl who is athletic, petite, with tattoos and some piercings.

It is about the connection between me and them. We are drawn to certain ppl, and when we seem to have a lot in common, i will take the time to get to know them better. For me it's who the person is on the inside...

One thing that is really sexy to me is when we are in a public place, is to observe them in a social setting and see how they interact with complete strangers. Social settings are a perfect place to see how they want others to perceive them. Do they change around others, and if so, is it in a good way or a very bad way?

I look for certain things that could keep me interested or make me lose interest.

Last edited:
Nice pic, Sassy! If you're ever up North, drinks are on me!

Haha I go up to the Central Coast all the time but that's about as far as I venture.

And for all of your who are saying single moms are the best... WTF!?? Where the hell do you live!? LOL I have a 3yr old and I'm never out! I get hit on in traffic and grocery stores when my son is not with me...

Haha I go up to the Central Coast all the time but that's about as far as I venture.

And for all of your who are saying single moms are the best... WTF!?? Where the hell do you live!? LOL I have a 3yr old and I'm never out! I get hit on in traffic and grocery stores when my son is not with me...

I wouldn't be shy if your son is with you. Unless hes a really REALLY big 3yr old. :beertoast:beertoast

I wouldn't be shy if your son is with you. Unless hes a really REALLY big 3yr old. :beertoast:beertoast

hahaha no, he's tall and skinny.

Now to answer the initial question for the post:

I am always, attracted to the physical first, but wont stick around more than 10 minutes if the guy is a douche. Sick sense of humor and openness will keep me.

The guy that I dated was a German model that is universally hot but he was a dick to other people, really stuck up. He was really nice to me but that's prob because he hadn't gotten it in. I took the way he treated others as how he would be treating me later so I ended that quick.

One thing that is really sexy to me is when we are in a public place, is to observe them in a social setting and see how they interact with complete strangers. Social settings are a perfect place to see how they want others to perceive them. Do they change around others, and if so, is it in a good way or a very bad way?

I look for certain things that could keep me interested or make me lose interest.

Didn't read this before I posted my last reply. Exactly what I meant.

So Sassy

I have a buddy that has a hot little 3 yr old daughter, I bet I could borrow her for a couple hours we could double date to the Ice Cream shop. LOL

Then again I'm not the Universally hot German prick kinda guy!

More of a Jolly Rollie Polly!

Last edited:
Didn't read this before I posted my last reply. Exactly what I meant.

I have met some pretty hot dudes that seemed to treat me good, but in public another person would be revealed, some were bi-polar, super perverted, had bad manners, and some were just straight disrespectful to others. Makes me not just base things off looks.

Tempting as that may sound... "Jolly Rollie Polly!" I am going to (respectfully) decline. Although my son does catch rollie pollys... Things don't usually end well for them though... :bash:

Last edited:
LOL Im not calling HIM a meatball.... although a jolly rolly polly does sound.... round... no? PB... dont be mad, lol I come in peace!

So Sassy

I have a buddy that has a hot little 3 yr old daughter, I bet I could borrow her for a couple hours we could double date to the Ice Cream shop. LOL

Then again I'm not the Universally hot German prick kinda guy!

More of a Jolly Rollie Polly!

Phat Bastard isn't really fat Sassy but he is a low down, no good ice cream shop idea stealing SOB :)

That is where I take dates! he needs to go to taco bell or something!

Back