what is the ideal oral cycle for my needs?

FearNothing

First off, I dont inject. long story. Anyway, i need some advice on what an optimal cycle would look like for someone such as myself who is looking to cut up gradually over a period of a few months, but also put on maybe 5 pounds of brick shit-house. I'm 21, 6 foot1, and 239. I gain easily both muscle and fat, and i also have bad skin so im wary of d-bol cuz i hear that can do it to ya(acne vulgaris)...also winni alone is just too pricey.....what about like a few A-bombs a day along with 6 winni's a day? just those two alone....would it be sufficient to acheive desired results? Im not into monster cycles, never have been.... hey..if i was to throw d-bol in the mix, what could be done to curb the acne(if anything) and the gyno? nol.? how much per day? thanks for all your help people...truly

FearNothing said:
First off, I dont inject. long story. Anyway, i need some advice on what an optimal cycle would look like for someone such as myself who is looking to cut up gradually over a period of a few months, but also put on maybe 5 pounds of brick shit-house. I'm 21, 6 foot1, and 239. I gain easily both muscle and fat, and i also have bad skin so im wary of d-bol cuz i hear that can do it to ya(acne vulgaris)...also winni alone is just too pricey.....what about like a few A-bombs a day along with 6 winni's a day? just those two alone....would it be sufficient to acheive desired results? Im not into monster cycles, never have been.... hey..if i was to throw d-bol in the mix, what could be done to curb the acne(if anything) and the gyno? nol.? how much per day? thanks for all your help people...truly
no more than 7 dbols a day. And spread them up.

a few abombs a day with some winny...lol, thats alot of orals...
if your worried about acne, anadrol has just as much of a chance of giving it to you as dbol does... your only options are to try either dbol or anadrol, and see if it gives you acne... or just do a Winstrol (winny) only cycle... or, Inject... don't do dbol and anadrol together...i would say just pick ONE oral, and use it for 6-8 weeks... if its dbol, try 35mg...winny do 50mg.... anadrol do 50mg... pick one, don't do more than one... if you do, drop the doses, like 25mg dbol 25mg winny....

Re: Re: what is the ideal oral cycle for my needs?

yomama said:
no more than 7 dbols a day. And spread them up.
I would say d-bol would be the worst thing for him to do, he wants to lose fat.

JohnnyB

hey thanks guys.....yea...i was worried about d-bol and cutting.....but i want mass damnit!....i may be 21, but trust me....ive paid my dues .....i am of the rare breed of bodybuilder.....i may not be as informed as the lot of you on anabolics, but i realize there is no substitute for hard work, and proper dieting...just want a little boost thats all.......so financially speaking...what would would be the most cost effective manner to use the oral winni for about 10 weeks? must i take 50 mg.? how would 25 suffice? ..i train hard enough that i believe with 25 I may be able to get the edge I;'m afyter...but like i said....i'm far from worldly on these matters, so please....how could i cycle the 2 miggers for 10 weeks so that my funds do not get totally eaten up? thx again.

FearNothing except needles.............sorry I just couldn't resist. Maybe you should change your screen name......LOL

stone cold......not a question of fear....I've shot coke many times before (no, im not proud or bragging at all either, so please,save your retort), its a question of deciding not to inject, simply stated..... by the way, that was a good quip. made me laugh.

ahhh Easto, one of stone colds beloved disciples...you can tell by the capital effort he put into exhalting his master's joke with such a colorful display.....;)

Seriously now.....why won't you inject Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ?

If you're as dedicated to the sport as you say, you must realize that orals only are leading you down the wrong path.

yeah, i don't understand why you don't want to inject? if your serious about seing results and staying as healthy as possible...

No flame but I think your not ready for steroids, no im not your mama so I wont nag you about your age but personally from reading your comments above I have come to the conculsion that you have much to learn about steroids and therefore you should wait and learn a little about them before persuing a hectic cycle.

Also maybe you should consider an alternative, you ever heard of methoxyisoflavone, betaecdysterone? I put on about 10 pounds in 3 weeks using betaecdysterone :D... I think your better off sticking to supplements, its not worth taking steroids for a mere 5 pounds of muscle which youll probably lose in the end anyway.

If you are wanting an oral only cycle given your goals, I'd say oxandrolone at 40mg/day. However, if you think Winstrol (winny) is expensive, you are in for a surprise.

If you are looking for something else and have no fear of injecting, then you should inject since that is the safest and best thing for your body. All orals are pretty toxic, and not to mention Winstrol (winny) and ox are very expensive. A low dose test/eq cycle would do wonders for your physique as well as not have the sides that anadrol or dbol would have.

Plus anadrol/winny at your size? I would think your knees would be screaming and you'd miserable with all the bloat.

FearNothing said:
what about like a few A-bombs a day along with 6 winni's a day? just those two alone....would it be sufficient to acheive desired results? ly

If you don't know the answer to this question i think you should do more research before posting. 1 A-bomb a day is extremely strong and somewhat hard on your liver, never mind "a few a day with 6 winni's" as you said. Your liver would be non existant in a week. My advice is to do more research and get your diet and training in check first.

FearNothing said:
stone cold......not a question of fear....I've shot coke many times before (no, im not proud or bragging at all either, so please,save your retort), its a question of deciding not to inject, simply stated..... by the way, that was a good quip. made me laugh.

I READ THIS, MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT BODYBUILDING PUT JUICE IN THE SYRINGE AND SLAM THAT. I WOULD SAY THAT YOUR TOO YOUNG FOR JUICE ANYWAYS, BUT SINCE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL I GUESS NO ONE CAN TELL YOU THAT.
I GUESS IF YOU HAVE A SYRINGE IN YOUR HAND IT WILL BRING BACK OLD MEMORIES I HOPE YOU NEVER SUCKED DICK FOR COKE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Dude you wanna gain five pounds by using steroids??? Thats like needing 5 bucks and wanting to start med school to get the money.. You need to read and learn man. Oh yea and try eating an extra icecream every day for a couple weeks that would be a lot cheaper than gear.

i thought u snort coke or smoke it? anyways, i think you need to research more because you want to do a dbol/abomb stack with winny...... and for like 10 weeks? thats not a cycle. just take eca like someone said. thatd be best for loosing weight and not getting acne.

Personally I think a few people here should calm down and keep some of their comments to themselves. He asked a question, which this board is here for. He wants advice, and I see no reason for some of you to flame him. Just my 2 cents

Back