STATS: im 18 ,6ft 3, 185lbs, 14%bf .... 8 tablets of DBOL a day then PCT. (NOOB)

heard of IIFYM ?

For the most part, it's a great way to eat. But in reality, we benefit from the micronutrients from foods.A diet should be some what clean, and unless your bulking it has to be to fit your macros really.

Enjoy testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of your life if you hop on Dbol at 18 kid.

If you want help, don't be ignorant. There's lots of great guys on the board that are incredibly knowledgeable.

Dude just trade in the dbol for some cocaine! You'll have enough energy to workout forever, prolly get 20lbs in a week and it'll be permanent.

i did dbol when i was 18 everything was fine i thought it was fine only sides was hard to maintain a hard on lol, massive back pumps can really go for long runs on them lol not good for football or active sports haha that was it which isnt to bad really , if you have a good pct you'll be fine theres lots of young people taking dbol very popular, pct is post cycle therapy id reccomend clomid and nolvadex run for least 3 weeks helps you get back to normal ran pct at days 1-3 nolva 60mg with clomid at 100mg days 4-11 nolva 40mg clomid 50mg days 12-21 nolva 20mg clomid 50mg taken at night so u dont get the sides etc, hope this helps

18 and juicing, looks like you dont even lift *_* stick to lifting and eating healthy, juice is not for u, also if u wanna even close to being a fitness model, small waist broad shoulders... you lack this...

you guys are really fallin for this troll? he's obviously just trolling and not being serious

you don't fuckin deserve to take aas moron. because

1.) You want to do an oral only cycle....even when someone linked you to the sticky explaining why oral only cycles are bad you fail to see that test must be the base of any cycle
2.) You don't look like you ever picked up a weight, get yourself a natural base first
3.) Your too young
4.) You won't take any advice on here and think you know everything
5.) Seriously do you even lift?

At first this was an only slightly above average troll job but this post had me laughing my ass off.

pancakes actually.

i eat 1.5g protein per lb lean mass then hit my macros
i drank 2l of coke = 200g carbs
20 chicken nuggets from maccy ds
large fries
one hamburger

hit bang on 3600 cals

This post alone brings the thread up to an 8.5/10 and I will now end all manner of conversations with hit bang on 3600 cals.

I train mon-fri. for an hour i get 1.5g of protein per lean mass then fill the rest of my macros up with 'IIFYM" eat anything but as long as it fits my macros i eat 500 cals over my maintence. so i get 3600 cals everyday. on day 1 i was 179.1lbs today is day 11 185lbs

i can get hold of 500 d bol tablets for 60 pounds and pct for a 10 pounds.

1.) how much lean muscle mass can i gain.
2.) how many weeks is the cycle.
3.) will i get fat gains
4.) is it hard to maintain it

I'm 6'4" with a similar frame. Let me give you some perspectives because I was once in your position. When I was 18, I weight a good 160lbs but at the same height. No matter what anyone said to me otherwise, I was set on taking gear at whatever cost. Purely because I was a victim of being bashed up by scum from Lebanon. So no I know there is no point convincing you otherwise, because I was once like you and I took it too regardless.

You say you get 3600 cal per day. I highly doubt it and whatever number you give I am tempted to automatically minus 1000cal. I used to over exaggerate what I used to eat to "fit" in the crowd or to be accepted. But deep down, if you contact 3J, you'll know what you eat currently is a good amount for a small woman.

I can maintain 240lbs on 4000cal per day and that's eating stupid amounts of 3J suggested food. 12 eggs for breakfast, oatmeal, 1kg beef, blah blah.... at 185lbs, I didn't even need to eat more than 1-2 meals per day and I still looked like you. You may see pictures of me at that size in my earlier posts.

Now on my first cycle like 12-13 years ago (note I stopped weights for 10+ years afterwards), I took 30mg dbol, 500mg sust, 400mg deca and went from 160lbs to 220lbs in 12 weeks. BUT you know what - I looked like shit and was just a massive water balloon. As soon as I stopped, my appetite dropped, and my body just deflated FASTER than it took to gain it.

On pure dbol, I doubt you would gain more than 5lbs, and I doubt your diet is 3500+ cal, I am certain you eat shit all but think you do.

dbol for 4 weeks and you will not keep shit or gain shit. Take it for longer, and bye bye kidneys and liver. I tried to be a smartass once and take 80mg dbol per day, 100mg anadrol per day and the pain in my stomach and lower back was ridiculous. Vomitted all my food for days and lost massive amounts of weight.

3.) will i get fat gains
With your diet, I doubt it.

You won't stand a chance to maintain any of it, because when you stop, you'll piss all that water out.

i did dbol when i was 18 everything was fine i thought it was fine only sides was hard to maintain a hard on lol, massive back pumps can really go for long runs on them lol not good for football or active sports haha that was it which isnt to bad really , if you have a good post cycle therapy (pct) you'll be fine theres lots of young people taking dbol very popular, post cycle therapy (pct) is post cycle therapy id reccomend clomid and nolvadex run for least 3 weeks helps you get back to normal ran post cycle therapy (pct) at days 1-3 nolva 60mg with clomid at 100mg days 4-11 nolva 40mg clomid 50mg days 12-21 nolva 20mg clomid 50mg taken at night so u dont get the sides etc, hope this helps

ur an idiot for doing dbol at 18 and more of an idiot for telling an 18 year old to make the same stupid mistake u did

dude,
AAAALLLL your gains will be gone.. DBOL Stand alone is not a route.... toss some Test..GTG

I train mon-fri. for an hour i get 1.5g of protein per lean mass then fill the rest of my macros up with 'IIFYM" eat anything but as long as it fits my macros i eat 500 cals over my maintence. so i get 3600 cals everyday. on day 1 i was 179.1lbs today is day 11 185lbs

i can get hold of 500 d bol tablets for 60 pounds and post cycle therapy (pct) for a 10 pounds.

3.) will i get fat gains

LOLOLOLOLOL:hahano:

Fucking seriously man, you know jack shit from steroids compared to the older guys on here, just take their fucking advice. You need test because without it your body cannot function properly, the dbol will shut you down fast and keep you suppressed, if you stay on that shit for 3 months your going to have one hard uphill battle recovering by which time your gains will be mostly gone. Dbol is going to make you gain fat, high estrogen levels will lead to some nice female fat pattern deposits, adding in an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will put more stress on your liver. Just listen to the older guys who either say wait or start injecting at reasonable doses, injecting is no big deal well, whatever if you dont want a liver in 2 months time then just do whatever you like! Also you dont know enough about nutrition and training....

Its people like you who give lifters who use AAS as a supplement a bad name, seriously.

P.S if you cannot face a needle then your not ready for AAS.

Also you need to triple your workout time and quadruple your food intake if your that tall....

Last edited:
Wow...haven't seen someone that hard headed in a while."A calorie is a calorie...cake or brown rice, your body doesn't know the difference" lmao

This kid is a joke, everything about you is immature, your mentality, your reason and most of all you knowledge, fucking believing everything you read on the internet. You seriously don't have the right attitude or mentality to look like you want to look since you are so close minded, and I'm surprised no one called troll on him yet?

your 18 so do what you want but you need to build a good natural base (at least 180lbs of muscle) and than do a cycle but even a solid 180 lbs can easyly look like your "aesthetic" goal

Back