what is the longest cycle

rippednick said:
pretty much all cycles have sides such as water retention, acne or aggression.
THE FUCK THEY DO...now excuse while I pop the zits off my bloated ass.

i usually run about 5 month cycles at a time. i use up a box of synovex as 1 cycle. i dont know why i do this, cause as i stated many times, i plateau after so many weeks. i am about done w/ this cycle.

i like long cycles because i feel i keep gains better.

my cycles consist of only test. but i recently fell in love with a girl named Tren. anyway, i always run them for at least 20 weeks. 1/2 cc of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on sat and sun at about 5 weeks into the cycle. no sides except for bloat and that depends on what you eat. i have been golden besides that.

right now im on month 8 of this cycle first 7 months it was test en and deca...but i switched up now its test en (same) tren.winnie and eq..i dont really get sides just water weight...nothin esle really....

my cycles look like this

month 1to7
test en 1000mg a week
and deca 700mg a week

now

test en 500mg a week
tren 75mg ed
winnie 50mg ed
eq 600mg a week

on this cycle im just seein a little acne....

thats about it

iv been on for about 10 months now. Jeez i didnt realize how long i had been on till just now when i counted it up. I was sides free for a while till i started hitting a gram of enanthate a week then i looked like a ballon with zits all over my back. I basically ran about 4 cycles back to back. I just took my last shot thursday. Im gona stay off for about 8-10 weeks.

this is for jerz and ripped..
Are you worried about any permanent hormone problems after being on cycles for so many months? When Does permanent hrt become a possibility?

wow, thats a long cycle.....i personally would take some time off (time on= time off) unless ur planning on competing and goin for a pro card

damn, i thought my 5-6 monthers were long! i only take about 2 months off in between cycles so i am almost always on. in essence, we are putting ourselves on HRT. someday i'll probably need weekly injects, but who cares? i do it ed/eod now, whats once a week?

btw..i go and get regular checkups/bloodwork at the doc.

iv been taking since i was 16 and everytime i come off i recoup in like a week and a half with only tribulus and nolvadex. go figure that a supplement works great for me like that. I ran tren and deca one time for about ten weeks and my nuts never shut down i just had a mild decrease in labido. Hope my luck doesnt run out.

Last edited:
Well what exactly is no sides? I've heard of 3 years, but thats pretty hardcore HPTA suppression.

rippednick said:
iv been taking since i was 16 and everytime i come off i recope in like a week and a half with only tribulus and nolvadex. go figure that a supplement works great for me like that. I ran tren and deca one time for about ten weeks and my nuts never shut down i just had a mild decrease in labido. Hope my luck doesnt run out.

How old are you now?

I usally do 10 weeks cycles, since I had my shoulder operated on in week 8 of my test/deca cycle I decided to go another 10 weeks to try and hold on to as much mass as I can while Im down. I continued with 500 mg enanthate and 75mg eod tren after I finished the 400 mg cyp 400 mg deca. I was back in the gym doing legs a week after my surgery and here I am 5 weeks later holding all my weight and most of my size and still maintaining 8-9% bf.

T

I've been on since Febuary. I switch compounds every 10-16 weeks, depending on what my goals are.

Back