What is the most i.u.'s of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) you have injected in a Day?

What is the most i.u.'s you have injected in a day?

• 500 i.u

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 1000.i.u

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 2000 i.u.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3000 i.u.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5000 i.u.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

jucieNjs

What is the most i.u.'s of HCG you have injected in a Day?

2nd question:

Most i.u.'s injected in a week, and over how many days?

I did 2k iu in a day once which was a chinese amp, now I do 1k at a time.

Most in a week? Might have been 4k I dont know.

When I did'nt know any better I shoot 10,000iu's in a day what a boost, no wonder at that dose.It was a 10,000iu btl by the way.

innercitydragon said:
When I did'nt know any better I shoot 10,000iu's in a day what a boost, no wonder at that dose.It was a 10,000iu btl by the way.

Isn't that in a 10cc bottle? How in hell did you shot that? IM, Subq?

I have almost shot 10,000ius in one day ut was like 4.5 ccs so that was two shots.....you can reconstitute the whole amount in less water so it is more concentrated!

LION

shit I heard anything over 2500iu at one time can permanently shut ya down.
Thats crazy doing that much at once IMO.

I have a few articles on it I may have to dig up but proven to work best in smaller dosages ed than 2500iu 3 days a week or so like I seen many do.

I remember an article where they brought a 3 year or so gearhead back with huge shots of 5 or 10k IU, I think it may have been one of the studies that paired HCG with HMG. It was posted here some time ago.

I have been running 500 i.u.s ED for 5 day with no results. I bumped it up to 1000 and my boys came back to the party. I am thinking about uping it again, but will probably wait a few days.

Mudge said:
I remember an article where they brought a 3 year or so gearhead back with huge shots of 5 or 10k IU, I think it may have been one of the studies that paired HCG with HMG. It was posted here some time ago.

Well yes, it used to be thought that one should use 20 to 25000iu injected at 5000iu every 4 days for a difficult recovery or for an instant cosmetic fix. I have done this many times........no problems, good results. Yes, I know current thinking is different, but I'm old school.

Back