What is your preferred cycling of HGH?

Nick!

Hey guys,

So I've run GH in the past and done it everyday, 5 on/2 off. I think I got better results running it ed though.

What's everyone else's experience with it (not just what they've read obviously)?

Has anyone tried it 4 days on/1 day off, then 1 day on/1 day off? (saw this on another board)?

I have 1200iu's just waiting for me in the fridge right now :tounge2:

what kind of growth are you running, how much for how long?

i like 5 on 2 off just because it's worked in the past

what kind of growth are you running, how much for how long?

i like 5 on 2 off just because it's worked in the past

I’m running Riptropin Grey tops (I will get my GH serum and IGF levels tested in a month or so to test how high my levels get. I know my GH serum got up over 27 last time I was on so I hope it passes that. My IGF baseline is 251 as I just got it tested Saturday)

I’m planning on running 4iu/day that I shoot.

Last edited:
Always run 7 days a week.
Anything over 4iu i'd split doses, under i'd do one shot.

Thanks for the reply! Why do you recommend running ed and not 5/2 split?

If I run ed, is it too low of a dose to run 3.3iu daily? I’m looking more to get lean out of it.

Thanks for the reply! Why do you recommend running ed and not 5/2 split?

If I run ed, is it too low of a dose to run 3.3iu daily? I***8217;m looking more to get lean out of it.

5days on, 2 days off was just used in the past because of the insane cost of gh, now there's no reason anymore.
Yeh, 3.3iu daily is an ok dose for just fat loss, better sleep, skin etc but it will take months for full benefits to be achieved.
If its real and stored/handled properly, running a full year should be awesome in many aspects. Wish i had that cash :p

Last edited:
5days on, 2 days off was just used in the past because of the insane cost of gh, now there's no reason anymore.
Yeh, 3.3iu daily is an ok dose for just fat loss, better sleep, skin etc but it will take months for full benefits to be achieved.
If its real and stored/handled properly, running a full year should be awesome in many aspects. Wish i had that cash :p

Do you think I would get a lot better results out of 4iu vs the 3.3, or would it be negligible for the difference?

I have no concern of it being real, and I keep it in the fridge at all times ***128578;

Shooting twice a day is hard for me with my job, I take my shot in the morning (~430-5am), workout at 5, get to work by 7, then I’m home anytime between 5-6. What time is too late for the second shot?

Do you think I would get a lot better results out of 4iu vs the 3.3, or would it be negligible for the difference?
I have no concern of it being real, and I keep it in the fridge at all times ***128578;
Shooting twice a day is hard for me with my job, I take my shot in the morning (~430-5am), workout at 5, get to work by 7, then I***8217;m home anytime between 5-6. What time is too late for the second shot?

negligible.
There's like no "too late" to take it. GH pulses naturally throughout the day. Plus the half life is in minutes. Anyhow, i would avoid taking a shot 4 hours before bedtime just because thats when your body produces its own the most.
I've done anywhere from 1 to 3 shots per day and up to 12iu ed and even just before bedtime and never noticed a real difference. Well except that you can REALLY bloat yourself up on high doses.
Under 4iu is generally considered safe in the aspect that organs wont start growing so i think your 3.3iu ed for a year will be fantastic for you bro :)
With GH time is more important than dosing (to a certain degree of course). Anything under 6 months would be "a waste" and depending on blood work running 1-2iu could actually lower your natty levels.

Last edited:
I***8217;m running Riptropin Grey tops (I will get my GH serum and IGF levels tested in a month or so to test how high my levels get. I know my GH serum got up over 27 last time I was on so I hope it passes that. My IGF baseline is 251 as I just got it tested Saturday)

I***8217;m planning on running 4iu/day that I shoot.
split that 4iu up. i dont know how strong generics are, but when i was on pharama GH i would shoot 4iu in the morning and fall asleep nearly every single day at work just a couple hours later. i had to switch to afternoon shots

IMHO hgh is a waist of time running it on a short time, It should be year round to obtain full benefits.
I get some members saying hgh is over rated and because pinning AA's oils make quicker results,

By far they are correct on the oils, but hgh is not over rated as a matter of facts finding real growth hormone and adding it year round make extraordinary beneficial strong positive effects on so many ways.

so short vs long you already have my answer.

IMHO hgh is a waist of time running it on a short time, It should be year round to obtain full benefits.
I get some members saying hgh is over rated and because pinning AA's oils make quicker results,

By far they are correct on the oils, but hgh is not over rated as a matter of facts finding real growth hormone and adding it year round make extraordinary beneficial strong positive effects on so many ways.

so short vs long you already have my answer.

Oh yea I know that. That wasn’t the question or where I was going with the thread. I already have 1200iu of GH so I was just getting people’s opinions on whether to run it 5/2 split or ed.

In my honest opinion hgh is a waist of time running it on a short times, It should really be done all year round to obtain the full benefits.

split that 4iu up. i dont know how strong generics are, but when i was on pharama GH i would shoot 4iu in the morning and fall asleep nearly every single day at work just a couple hours later. i had to switch to afternoon shots

Did you eat in combination with taking the shot?
Everyone is different, but not all gets the drowsiness that can occur with GH.

If you don't get it with 4iu (chances are low)
You'll save both one injection and one insulin pin. Time is money and gear aint free.
I'd stand by my advice. 4iu or more ? Split doses

Back