Mk-677 .... helps release hgh ?! anyone tried

I use the super cheap HCG to block testicular atrophy. 500mg (or is it mcg or IUs - cannot remember) a week is all that is needed. SUPER cheap stuff.

I'm quite curious about mk677 and may have to give it a run myself.. I was a huge support of the ghrp's when they started taking off years a go....

mk-677 has nothing to do with testicular atrophy ... not sure on that post above

I'm quite curious about mk677 and may have to give it a run myself.. I was a huge support of the ghrp's when they started taking off years a go....

mk-677 has nothing to do with testicular atrophy ... not sure on that post above

I wanna check out some ghrps' ...Some pump to be made

I will say that peptides caused a spike in my Hct and hb so be aware of the possibility if you add them to TRT or cycle. I added em to TRT protocol.

Dread Robert wondered if it blocked testicular atrophy. I will simply commenting on that part. No idea if it does or does not block atrophy.

Back