Mk-677 .... helps release hgh ?! anyone tried

darkwing86

Hey guys , so my friend has been reading up on this MK-677 . Apparently what hes telling me is that its not even technically considered a sarm . It signals to the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone throughout the day and is much much more cost effective then buying actual HGH . Has anyone tried this or can anyone PLEASE PLEASE tell me more ?

Anyone who has tried this product , what can you tell me about it ? and also is the release of growth hormone from a product like this signicant enough amount to be called relevant for any type of growth ?
Apparently even if you overdose the stuff youll start to get tingling numb hands like when taking actual HGH ....

Last edited:
any GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptide) or similar peptides, like mk677, cjc1295 ghrp2, etc.. will stimulate Endogenous GH release (they differ in pituitary pulse that is either short term or longer term, like cjc1295 with dac which can last much longer in the blood stream and saturate the pituitary receptors for a week or more, where as like ghrp2 is only 15 mins).

to simplify , its simply going to increase natural endogenous growth hormone and thus also IGF-1 (which is what rebuilds cells, muscular and otherwise).

is this better then Exogenous HGH ? no. but here is the real benefit. unlike testosterone , where you can have exogenous test injected and then natty production is stopped, with HGH and GH releasing peptides you can have BOTH , EXOGENOUS AND ENDOGENOUS AT THE SAME TIME.

i have a thread on here where I put together a HGH, GHRPs, and AAS stack. but the point of the stack and using HGH along with the GH peptides is to AMPLIFY the GH effect.

I would take GHRPs, cjc1295, ghrp2 as well as igf1 . this would spike my endogenous GH release and the pituitary will pulse GH and raise natural blood levels, THEN when those levels are naturally elevated, I would inject actual HGH on top of that. this would amplify blood levels significantly . Then on top of that, post work out I would inject IGF-1 (the muscle building by product of HGH).

the point is that you can use GHRPs along with real HGH and get an amplified and greater result. again, its not like testosterone where if you inject test then your natty production is shut down, with GH you can stimulate significant natural production with GHRPs and then inject real HGH on top of that and greatly increase blood levels.

my 2 cents.. I'm no expert but hope you get the idea :)

Last edited:
Its not a sarm at all, its an oral ghrp and i am taking it stacked with cjc w/dac and it def puts gh and igf at very high levels. Both measured out of range high in my bloods.
I am taking 25mg/day , at night, before bed. Im doing 5 days on, 2 days off. Its a great product imo. I am only pinning e3d with this stack since the mk is oral and I am really liking it.

Thank you for the replies guys . So you guys actually find this product successful eh ? Im thinking of maybe giving it a go myself

I'm a big fan of the elevated effects of igf-1lr3. I'm interested in finding out if this will block testiculat atrophy. Like Lr3 does.

I would love to hear from you on this if you learn anything more. I am a TRT guy and currently use HCG for his but I'm in my early 40s so gh levels could prob be boosted. Be a nice double benefit

Just started mk677 yesterday so this is my second day dosing at 20 mg. the first day i didnt really notice anything really but today it kinda hit me, the hunger was real but calmed down as the day went on. Im also holding little bit of water and felt a little tired all day but htat could be cause by a lot of things. Training today was amazing energie and strenght was really good and so as the pump. I have a hard time believing that the mk 677 would already have an effect (maybe its just in my head). Im also going to run an 8 week lgd cycle during my 6 month mk677 cycle. Lgd will be dosed at 5mg th first month and at 10 the second if everythg goes well. I haean AI and DAA on hand just in case and im also going to do a mini pct with DAA. If you guy want to i can keep you updated. Anyway ggoing to bed lets see if ill have any crazy dreams like some people report.

I know it tastes like stale butt cheese. Not sure how I know what stale butt cheese tastes like....just guessing

I always did 30 min no fats or carbs before or after pinning a ghrp..... Its my understanding they can blunt the response/pulse...

this would not be needed with MK677 as it will last up to 24 hours (as a gh secretagogue) unlike other ghrps that only last about 15-30 mins and must therefore be timed with no fats or carbs

this would not be needed with MK677 as it will last up to 24 hours (as a gh secretagogue) unlike other ghrps that only last about 15-30 mins and must therefore be timed with no fats or carbs

Im also pinning it /stacking with a cjc as well but that is good to know as far as mk solo, thank you!

Back