• Bike

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • I walk to Mcdonalds to get my cardio.

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

evansss

GET BIG
Vote in the poll nrg's.

Also, something that i wanted to get a consensus on. i was on the elliptical yesterday for about 45 mins, burned around 750 cals. i know if i did that on the treadmill i would feel absolutely shot. my question is, are those cals you burn on machine's like ellipticals accurate, since I'm really not that tired when i get off it.

no poll option for me as i recently switched up my cardio. got tired of the same shit over and over so i now swim ed and take up mma and kickboxing 3x/week. lovin it

lol its funny that mcdonalds was an option cause i run there to get my cardio in since its exactly 3 mile away.

half running and half eliptical. those calorie numbers are bs usually, i can get a solid 1050 calories on the eliptical in an hour, same intensity on the treadmill would yield half of that.

Run on an inclined tredmill. I want to switch it up to an elliptical b/c my knees start to act up a bit when I run.

I do 2.5 miles aprox 6.8mph running on a treadmill then the last 20minutes i put up the incline to 15 which is the highest on Lifefitness and do 3.8mph. That equals 40minutes, then i get on eliptical for 200 cals only on incline of 3 on the glute program and takes about 20minutes. I do this 3 x a wk, but when at home on off day im doing 40min on my treadmill at home same as with the Lifefitness. Generally im doing this 5-6 days a wk.

mick-g said:
I do 2.5 miles aprox 6.8mph running on a treadmill then the last 20minutes i put up the incline to 15 which is the highest on Lifefitness and do 3.8mph. That equals 40minutes, then i get on eliptical for 200 cals only on incline of 3 on the glute program and takes about 20minutes. I do this 3 x a wk, but when at home on off day im doing 40min on my treadmill at home same as with the Lifefitness. Generally im doing this 5-6 days a wk.

damn is everyone doing this much cardio too?

20 mins of Elliptical on weight training days (3days/wk)
1hr of Elliptical on non-weight training days (4days/wk)
Sometimes I'll do running, but it hurst my knees so not often.
Currently cutting though.

mirrorman9 said:
damn is everyone doing this much cardio too?
Bro if you want to look good at 48 you have to do lots of cardio, unless you are blessed with good metabo, which even if you do at a younger age it will start to hit you at around 34yr.

none above of that pussy ass shit!!! thats hardly cardio at all. I pull the sled

I walk my dog at a brisk pace 3.5mph (126bpm on my heart monitor) for 45-60 minutes 3-4 times per week.
I pull my sled 3-5 times per week.

Cardio kick boxing (wailing on a heavybag for an hour)1-2 times a week.
Work rounds in the ring wearing a harness and resistance bands (3 minutes rounds-1minute rest between) throwing combos on the dummy. I do this after training kickvboxing for 1.25 hours...3 times a week.

Now I need to start ramping up the cardio, but I have a torn meniscus and partially torn mcl that has been bothering me for months. I don't know if my knee can take an increase.

Back