What makes you and ologer?

As the suffix - ology means the study of the science of, or learning of a topic in a scientific context - and I've spent countless hours both studying and learning about (AA)Steroids, I guess that makes me an ologer.

The fact that we have so many educated and well-read members that share their knowledge is easily one of the main reasons I spend so much time here. From diet-ology to training-ology, this place has folks with a plethora of knowledge to soak up and implement.

My .02c :)

As the suffix - ology means the study of the science of, or learning of a topic in a scientific context - and I've spent countless hours both studying and learning about (AA)Steroids, I guess that makes me an ologer.

The fact that we have so many educated and well-read members that share their knowledge is easily one of the main reasons I spend so much time here. From diet-ology to training-ology, this place has folks with a plethora of knowledge to soak up and implement.

My .02c :)

on a serious note, i frequent here because even though there is less traffic the quality of knowledge is high and consistent. halfwit here is one of the biggest resources I appreciate having around ^. seems like most other forums nobody can agree on anything and nothing valuable can be gleaned over all the arguing, bro science, and tren rage.

It's kinda silly, ain't it. Some sites are invite only and that's what it is, a broscience fair! This place is a public forum and has less drama then other sites I'm on. Ology was my first besides one i was on back in the late 90's for a lil bit. I like the setup :)

EDIT- I did have a ruff start here lol! Red bars everywhere!

As w HW I saw -ology- and having used rather recklessly in my 20 s , and being a natural researcher it made sense to look into. I have looked around but every other site paled with what I was looking to do, that being get back into AAS but with a much better understanding. I refer cool people here; and I enjoy being the low dose dude as few lay people need monster cycle s as the way they eat and train does not jibe.

Plus I ve made some good inter friends and often times 3j, Mega, HW DPR have buoyed me when ship of sanity was being swamped. I frequent no other sites...drama and reckless doses and general b-s seem to rule on other boards.

i hopped into bed with ology in 09.. shes the best lay i have ever had so i stuck around like a puppet :D

i hopped into bed with ology in 09.. shes the best lay i have ever had so i stuck around like a puppet :D

hung around like a puppet but YOU are the one pulling the strings when it comes to giving out quality nutritional advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3J
on a serious note, i frequent here because even though there is less traffic the quality of knowledge is high and consistent. halfwit here is one of the biggest resources I appreciate having around ^. seems like most other forums nobody can agree on anything and nothing valuable can be gleaned over all the arguing, bro science, and tren rage.

Its not the quantity but the quality that counts as far as knowledgeable ologers and you all are the best, hands down. RESPECT

A big Thank You to all the thousands of members who responded so far, anyone else?

Last edited:
I love learning about the body and how stuff works/effects it . Ology/you guys helped me to gain the knowledge and information i needed and wanted to know/find interesting . But realy im just here for you guys .:brownnose :3some:

Back