what music make you push more?

I love threads like these because anything I don't have on my playlist I look up and check them out. Makes finding good songs / groups / bands so much easier.

Hard House/Trance/Style, basically any hard electronic music, and very hard metal like Lamb of God, Scar Symmetry, Arch Enemy, Pantera, Trivium, Killswitch, Rise Against, and the louder the better

Damn near anything by AC/DC

Also like Springsteen, Sammy Hagar, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue

You my friend are showing ur age lol.

Hard House/Trance/Style, basically any hard electronic music, and very hard metal like Lamb of God, Scar Symmetry, Arch Enemy, Pantera, Trivium, Killswitch, Rise Against, and the louder the better
You know that trance makes me want to hurt people lol.

Last edited:
If you think that shows my age... you don't want to see my nut-sac!
Can you count the rings? ;)

Oh, and regarding the OP: Hot damn the new Rob Zombie album is AMAZING!!! (Tool/Metallica/Pantera/Filter/Static-X/Godsmack/Powerman 5000/System of a Down/Saliva/Primer 55 (<== VERY underrated)/Gwar/Rammstein/Ice-T (lol, it's true)/Ministry/and many more of the good ol' hardcore bands from the 90's.)

If these songs don't give you an insane pump and focus there is something wrong with you

Soil - cross my heart, breaking me down
Breaking Benjamin - blow me away
Sonic Syndicate - psychic suicide, aftermath
Coldseed - democracy lesson, next to nothing
Godsmack - cryin' like a bitch
AC/DC - thunderstruck

Five finger death punch: under and over it all
Pantera: cowboys from hell
Killswitch engage: hope is
Ramallah: days of revenge
Lil Wayne: John
Rage against the machine

So many good ones out there

I'm a huge fan of trance or house or something really upbeat in the gym to make you feel good about yourself and really give you confidence. Honestly love peaking to sick tunes in the gym. Nothing better. Please make sure to listen to these songs with bass on either in headphones or speakers. Otherwise there is no point listening. Here are some delights:

Last edited:
Back