What should I run now..

vader69

Ok im 19 yearsold iv been on non stop for about a year so I dont cycle I just blast and cruise on 250 mgs testiv done 3 blasts , my previous cycle was 250 test e 300 tren e then I Tore my pec right off the tendon I had surgery 3 weeks ago I stoped tren as soon as i got injured 8 weeks ago Iv just been running 250 mgs test should I add anything else in to prevent muscle loss and help recovery apparently i can start lifting very light in 3 weeks im thinking about running a high dose of tren and cutting ?

heres me at my peak 265 lbs 5 ft 9

View attachment 545702

View attachment 545703

View attachment 545704

Last edited:
You've been on AAS since 18 years old? Do you ever want children? I would not think blasting and cruising is very smart for a young man, especially one that is still developing and maturing. Def. do a good post cycle therapy (pct) and get some blood work done.

if i run eq or deca wil that help my tendons and shit?

i was thinking in 3 weeks
500 - 1 gram test p 600 eq 400 tren ace 10 iu slin

How can you afford to stay on all of the time? And what they said^

webcam and shit lol and its not even expensive

i dont wana be lectured on how bad it is please I know this but im totally dependent on the shit i tried to go off once but nearly killed myself srs lol

Bro you need a wake up call. Seriously, no one on here is going to advise you to do anything except a proper PCT.

Isn't it ironic how the biggest dudes are always the most mentally unstable and insecure? Compensation mechanisms ma dude

Anyway, to answer the question, eq and deca wont do shit for your tendons, the article that you see so commonly referenced online is one of the biggest farces I have seen. Deca will lube you up while you're on but it will just mask any pain you'd otherwise feel. If connective tissue integrity is really important to you then you'd be well advised to look into growth or peps

webcam and shit lol and its not even expensive

i dont wana be lectured on how bad it is please I know this but im totally dependent on the shit i tried to go off once but nearly killed myself srs lol

Take a deep breath. Relaxed? Now, read that statement, and try to do so with an objective point of view.

Go ahead and read it a couple more times.

Please get these issues sorted out. I'm not talking about the steroids, I'm talking about the obvious mental dependency issues going on.

Well you clearly have mental issues and staying on gear aint gonna cure that.. there's a great chance you have done some serious damage--> if you didn't have hypogonadism before...there's a good chance you prolly do now

I would get off now, pct, get bloods done to see if you can even recover proper levels

wats hypogonadism

Isn't it ironic how the biggest dudes are always the most mentally unstable and insecure? Compensation mechanisms ma dude

Anyway, to answer the question, eq and deca wont do shit for your tendons, the article that you see so commonly referenced online is one of the biggest farces I have seen. Deca will lube you up while you're on but it will just mask any pain you'd otherwise feel. If connective tissue integrity is really important to you then you'd be well advised to look into growth or peps

ghrp6 nd mod expensive here but do you think its worth it?? for my injury

Back