What should I run now..

Most of the people on this board, if not everyone on this board, preach against the use of AAS at an age such as yours. I'm not saying you aren't aware...but are you aware of the sure to come sooner rather than later circumstances of blast/cruise?

Last edited:
Most of the people on this board, if not everyone on this board, preach against the use of AAS at an age such as yours. I'm not saying you aren't aware...but are you aware of the sure to come sooner rather than later circumstances of blast/cruise?

like wat

trt in no time...Pysically and mentally addicted.. Who needs pct right. My best advice is that...Ahh your just fucked, setting yourself up for failure and a shitty future. Don't listen to us...Seriouly your 19 don't listen to our advice in saying "get the fuck off the gear" Grow up some more, "I can't come off" get the fuck outta here.

hahahahaha just stay on gear you hardheaded motherfucker. have fun bein huge, apparently that's the only thing you got goin for you. now back to my fulfilling life

ghrp6 nd mod expensive here but do you think its worth it?? for my injury

I'd prefer GHRP2 but yeah either those 2 or growth, will help speed up your pec tendon recovery, just gotta make sure you dont reaggravate it before its good to go

iv just bought test sus and tren a ill run tren at 500 mgs and sus at 250 for 14 weeks coz its summer soon

stop worrying about the fucking summer man...come off and get your shit working again. if youre doing this for anything other than competing youre doing it for the wrong reason

ok cheers hiw long would i run it for
Those peps you can run indefinitely, theres no shutdown they just boost natural growth production... growth I don't know much about

If you go the pep route I would dose 100mcg each 3x a day... if you want more I would go with more doses a day (up to 6/day, spaced 3 hours apart) as opposed to higher doses of em. The more you administer the more IGF youll produce, but be careful with that or you may develop permanent GH gut

Be careful with meal timing too. Protein the timing doesnt matter, but wait 20 mins after pinning to eat carbs and 30 mins after pinning to have fats, or youll blunt the growth release

stop worrying about the fucking summer man...come off and get your shit working again. if youre doing this for anything other than competing youre doing it for the wrong reason

why would i bother going off and getting shit working if im just gona go bak on as soon as it does??

you just dont get it man...its about your quality of life later on. youre 19..you got the rest of your life to fuck with this shit. take it from someone whos done 3 cycles and is around your age ;)

Back