What supps do you guys take for your bones

Ghost124

just wondering. been having some elbow pains randomly lately while lifting and some knee pains as well while squatting

currently do not take anything for bones or joints

deca..

even small dosages ( 125 a week) and i notice a significant amount of relief from joint issues.

going to hit hgh in january for dem bones and connective tissues - yea baby!!!

brother if you're going to spend money on sups for joint pain, I've heard some of the grapplers swear up and down that glucosamine chondroiton (sp?) works wonders for restoring joints/ cartridges and soft tissue.. not speaking form personal experience, but people i respect have told me that stuff really does work

As my original blood draw was 110 w 220 being minimum....test. And as Bronson pointed out...small dose deca for joint pain/relief.

just wondering. been having some elbow pains randomly lately while lifting and some knee pains as well while squatting

currently do not take anything for bones or joints

If it has been diagnosed as arthritis - you should research the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.

I had grade 4 arthritis in my elbows (as bad as it gets) - after 3yrs drinking ACV, my elbows are like brand new.

Ranulph Fiennes used to be a bedridden cripple - until he found ACV - and then he turned explorer - the rest is history.

Don't take my word for it (although I do speak from 1st hand experience) - google ACV and joint relief.

brother if you're going to spend money on sups for joint pain, I've heard some of the grapplers swear up and down that glucosamine chondroiton (sp?) works wonders for restoring joints/ cartridges and soft tissue.. not speaking form personal experience, but people i respect have told me that stuff really does work

It won't reverse damage bud, but if taken early enough it will lubricate the joints and prevent any wear and tear.

If the damage is already done, Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin etc will do nothing for you.

My neighbors (an older couple) swear by ACV and most importantly... AKM! Always Keep Moving.

If it has been diagnosed as arthritis - you should research the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.

I had grade 4 arthritis in my elbows (as bad as it gets) - after 3yrs drinking ACV, my elbows are like brand new.

Ranulph Fiennes used to be a bedridden cripple - until he found ACV - and then he turned explorer - the rest is history.

Don't take my word for it (although I do speak from 1st hand experience) - google ACV and joint relief.

Interesting. I thought ACV is for digestion? Is this something you take daily? And how much?

most low grade arthritis pain and joint pain is due to inflammation in the body (not the joint itself, unless its a specific injury or tendonitis). There are multiple causes of inflammation, diet is a biggy,, Immune system, over training, over indulgence in other things (alcohol, toxins, sugars, etc).

your joint pain, if suddenly coming on all at once, could be a sign of other things going on in your body and inflammation and not be an issue with your actual joints at all.
Been there myself,, supplements did not help, lifestyle and diet change did.

Interesting. I thought ACV is for digestion? Is this something you take daily? And how much?

You need to use the raw, organic, unfiltered ACV which hasn't had all the cloudy goodness taken out - they call this 'The Mother' - as this is the nutritious part your body utilizes. The brand I use is called 'Braggs' - not sure if this is a UK brand or available worldwide.

I mix 2 tablespoons of ACV with 1 teaspoon of honey to sweeten - I make it in boiling water, let it cool a bit - and chug it.
I won't lie, it doesn't taste great - but who gives a fuck if it works?

I started off having 3 cups a day, and dropped it to 2 after a few months.

I specifically use it for arthritis, but I have noticed it helps with digestion, improves the skin, boosts immune system and alkalines the body.

I haven't had a cold in over 3yrs.

You need to use the raw, organic, unfiltered ACV which hasn't had all the cloudy goodness taken out - they call this 'The Mother' - as this is the nutritious part your body utilizes. The brand I use is called 'Braggs' - not sure if this is a UK brand or available worldwide.

I mix 2 tablespoons of ACV with 1 teaspoon of honey to sweeten - I make it in boiling water, let it cool a bit - and chug it.
I won't lie, it doesn't taste great - but who gives a fuck if it works?

I started off having 3 cups a day, and dropped it to 2 after a few months.

I specifically use it for arthritis, but I have noticed it helps with digestion, improves the skin, boosts immune system and alkalines the body.

I haven't had a cold in over 3yrs.

This stuff right?
Capturennnnasdasd.png

I always see it at the store. So this stuff is safe to drink daily? I probably won't have time to mix it daily how you do...I'll probably put two tablespoons in some orange juice.
But I can have up to 3 servings a day(each serving of 2 tablespoons)? Because I have heard in the past people saying it messes you up if you take it daily....god I hate bro science

I can't see your pic (work PC) - but yes, you can have 3 servings daily no problem.

NB: This is no overnight cure, you have to be consistent, never miss a drink and be patient.

PS: Just off the phone to my 80yr old dad (ex carpenter) - I've had him on ACV for 4 months now and asked for an update - his fingers are the straightest they've been in 20 years and he can now play flat green bowls pain free! :)

Oh, and one of my clients, who has used a walking cane for the last 3 years, can now walk to the shops and back cane-free - after 8 months of ACV.

NOTE: I do NOT have shares in this company lol - I just know how much I hate feeling pain - and want to share the wealth! :)

I cant remember who the guy is. Maybe one of you guys know him? He is older with a gray beard and bald and it looks like he had a stroke (face drooping) He is jacked . He is on youtube talking about AAS.Sounds european and wears glasses when he reads. I think he wears a kilt when he goes to the gym..... He sounds crazy when I explain it..LOL He was the one who said use ACV every day. Anyone know who Im talking about??
I was taking ACV ED like Bigben but then I noticed I couldnt handle it anymore. I dont even like vinegar on my salad or anything sour or acidic any more. Its weird.

I cant remember who the guy is. Maybe one of you guys know him? He is older with a gray beard and bald and it looks like he had a stroke (face drooping) He is jacked . He is on youtube talking about AAS.Sounds european and wears glasses when he reads. I think he wears a kilt when he goes to the gym..... He sounds crazy when I explain it..LOL He was the one who said use ACV every day. Anyone know who Im talking about??
I was taking ACV ED like Bigben but then I noticed I couldnt handle it anymore. I dont even like vinegar on my salad or anything sour or acidic any more. Its weird.

Andreas cahling

Back