what the F&%^ is wrong with me??

crushershockey

ok so ... i have had gyno for the last almost 2 years from my dbol sust cycle... and today i was just sitting here lookin at my puffy nips and decided to give them a little squeeze... i got this shit ocmin out of them now... kinda cool but kinda fucked up at the same time... some of it is like a whiteish colour and some of the fluid ocming out is like a brown colour... my cycle right now consists of test e and tren... stopped running the tren about 3 or 4 weeks ago... and am about to start cycling my 2nd bottle of tren next week... now does anyone know what the fuck is goin on with my nipples and this weird shit comin out of them??

ur lactating.... the growth of the placebo mammary gland behind ur nipple is due to the imbalance of hormones, you will be able to produce a milky substance and therefor lactate...

thought so... but the shit is brownish in colour... that from the tren?

like this is trippy lol i think it's funny to look at... i been playin with my nips now for a good half hour hahahah

im not sure if it is from the tren, i had the same color and i didnt use tren.... and it is really weird... i got it from SD, prolly was ur dbol..... and it never went away

fuckin eh lol... well atleast when i get bored now and i have nothing to do i can play with my nips hahahah... fuck i gotta go find out how much this surgery is gonna cost me lol

getting there... without a shirt on if my nips aren't hard it's really noticable... with hard nips u can't notice it... and with a shirt on you can see it pokin through a bit... there's a good size lump behind both nips

that sucks i just ran nolva for a while and mine went away but came back when i used deca..., prices for surgery.....

"The national average physician fee for 2003 was $2,939 according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), but when the costs of anesthesia and other necessary equipment and medications are added costs can rise to $6,000 or more."

i just started arimidex yesterday and i got nolva for my post cycle therapy (pct) so hopefully somethin will work eventually lol

arimidex worked for me with deca.... and the nolva will work, idk if they will take it away entirely, but atleast it wont get worse and the breast tissue could be reduced

crushershockey said:
i got this shit ocmin out of them now... kinda cool but kinda fucked up at the same time... some of it is like a whiteish colour and some of the fluid ocming out is like a brown colour...

I am actually gagging and laughing at the same time. :Puke: :goof: I'm not trying to make fun of you, and am sorry you got to deal with gyno, but what the hell is COOL about shit coming out of your nipples? :dunno:

crushershockey said:
ok so ... i have had gyno for the last almost 2 years from my dbol sust cycle...

I just wan to know how did you run your post cycle therapy (pct) for this Dbol Sustanon (sust). Cycle?? Did you run anything during the cycle?? Did you run like nolva or HCG or both during the cycle or you just used everything after the cycle or what!!! What was your cycle like?

im not sure if that entirely matters now, he still has significant growth of fake mammary glands.... just run a nolva/clomid pct, see how it works, i remember saying u were 20.... thats gotta suck if ur gonna need surgery... id wait do a nolva and clomid pct.... and see if that helps at all

I think i'm in the same boat as you crusher...i did a deca only about 2 years ago and ran clomid for a couple weeks after but have nearly the same instances on when it shows and doesn't show and yes, i can milk my tits too if i squeeze em hard enough. I just got on Nolva and have two days of 40mg and will have another 5 days at the same level then i'm gonna pace it at 20mg a day until hopefully some of the breast tissue reduces and i'm thinking about trying the yombiburn stuff that's topical and will attack the fat that's built up in there.

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
have u ever tried exemestane? its an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), that coulda worked for deca

Key word my friend.."could of"...i'm not using deca anymore...I've been clean since and looking to reach a higher natural potential then i wanna try a good hearty test e all the way

Back