what the F&%^ is wrong with me??

maybe it does not matter now coz it happened allready; but my point is to learn from what went wrong ?!?! this is why i was asking how did he run his cycle, even though everyone is different but still, maybe something was done wrong that caused this to happen !!

gladiator_75 said:
maybe it does not matter now coz it happened allready; but my point is to learn from what went wrong ?!?! this is why i was asking how did he run his cycle, even though everyone is different but still, maybe something was done wrong that caused this to happen !!

No, i know what ya mean..i fucked up..i had no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and i felt the itchy feeling but couldn't do anything being where i was...i had deca at 300-500mg a week for 6 weeks and clomid fot the next two. Guess i was just prone to gyno...now i know...i will never do a cycle again without Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the cycle and that gonad shit cause i don't like shrinkage.

DocJ said:
What have you done specifically to combat this gyno?

i was running 80mg of nolva a day for about 2 months to try and combat and it didn't work too well... kinda went away a bit but then just went right back to normal... so now i'm tkain .25g of arimidex ed to see if it will help

Sorry to hear about that shit Crusher, hope you get that fixed soon one way or another, hopefully not surgery.

I would stop playing with your nipples...it keeps signaling the body that they are 'in use' and they will continue to provide milk.

This is some seriously sick stuff, I woudn't be laughing i'd kill myself...This thread should be made a sticky! Most people would soon sharpen up there knowledge with a thread like this.

Sorry to hear about your sides dude what tren/test dosages were you running ?

i was running 800mg/week test e and 100mg eod of tren...

i dropped my test dosages to 400mg/week and stopped the tren a few weeks ago... and monday i switch from test e to test prop 100mg eod with tren 100mg eod

I lactate from nor's like a motherfucker - tren really hurts me up.

A) STOP playing with your nips. How do you think a mothers body knows to keep producing milk? Because the baby keeps sucking her nips. It only makes things worse.

B) Get some B6 and just run it. Everyone on here is so mystified by B6. Spend the 6 bucks on a bottle of it and just start taking it. No it doesnt reduce prolactin levels but it will act to reduce the amount that actually acts on your glands beneath ur nipples - you know the ones you keep playing with. I ran 600-800mg/day. No my spine didnt vaporize, nor did I have neural damage.

C) I highly doubt Adex will help, or any antiaromatase for that matter. Ive seen the studies that link E to prolactin and what have you. Ive also used adex and still lactated like a bitch. B6 works quite well.

D) I do admit Ive never tried bromo or dostinex. Then again Ive never needed to. Winstrol (winny) will also help combat the issue fyi.

Back