What the f##k is wrong with people?!

The irony of it is that even if u got everything well planned out shit can still go wrong. Doesn't matter how much research you do or how well you got everything planned out, you can still get bunk shit or dirty gear that will cause infections. After all, this is mostly underground and some suppliers could be brewing in their dirty ass kitchen or garage. Not everybody here uses well known sources. Some go to the gym and get whatever shit the big guy has for way too much money. For all they know it could be olive oil. Real quick to put unknown shit in their bloodstream but won't research anything... Almost every other thread is related to this. Just think about the ones that aren't even on sites like this. Atleast they get told about their ignorance. Still get butt hurt about it anyways...

These are the people I see every day and feel so bad for them. Its like " I see stupid people, and they don't even know their stupid" lol.
This Really Huge gym buddy of mine is helping me! No I am sorry bro he is not helping you, he is helping himself and screwing you both up in the process.

--Yup..it was books or magazines (Dan Duchaine articles in Muscle Media 2000), but at least we tried to research

My favorite is trying to explain to someone, "yes, you're gonna have to pin" and "no you can not run just an oral only"

This I do not Agree with. Respectfully of course.

Pct..never even heard of it in the 80,s when I started... no internet not much info to look up anywhere... I had my Dan Duchaine steroid handbook which was like a bible back then. That was it...if I got my hands on a couple of bottles of cyp and some dbol I was good to go back then... But that's also why ive been on trt for the past 15 years...

Pct..never even heard o it in the 80,s when I started... no internet not much info to look up anywhere... I had my Dan Duchaine steroid handbook which was like a bible back then. That was it...if I got my hands on a couple of bottles of cyp and some dbol I was good to go back then... But that's also why ive been on trt for the past 15 years...

Love it brother..DD was the AAS prophet for me.

Love it brother..DD was the AAS prophet for me.

I absolutely love reading his stuff. I have all his Dirty Dieting newsletters too. They're just scanned copies so a lot is not legible, but still entertaining none the less. The first ever "diet" I did was his CKD when I got ahold of Body Opus. I love that book!

Back