what time do you take ur shot?

so to me it matters but only when doing ED or EOD shots. so I try and get on ED or EOD shots are roughly the same time at night. to maintain the same gap time between shots. I don't think this mattters as much if your only doing one or two shots a week. now if your looking for in the morning because your natty levels are higher or at night because you can rest and let the shot soak in. well I guess that goes down to personal preference.

i prefer early morning shots as soon as i wake up. i used to try taking them at night before bed but for me that was a huge mistake. it used to cause a lot of pain, and i think it was from the juice just sitting in the spot with no motion overnight. once i began shooting in the morning, i can honestly say 80% of the pain disappeared. shooting at night also used to fuuuuuuuck up my sleeping big time

i prefer early morning shots as soon as i wake up. i used to try taking them at night before bed but for me that was a huge mistake. it used to cause a lot of pain, and i think it was from the juice just sitting in the spot with no motion overnight. once i began shooting in the morning, i can honestly say 80% of the pain disappeared. shooting at night also used to fuuuuuuuck up my sleeping big time

another good point, I don't get as good a nights sleep when I do the shot just before bed.

Time isn't relevant, consitency is. As long as you take your shots at the same time (minutes, hours or days really depends on the ester - test suspension must be very accurate whereas if your a day late with enanthate it's not an issue).

Sup outlaw how have you been? Thanks for the feedback guys. I take my shots at night...I just always have and was worried that it may be bad since I'm sleeping, but since it test enenthate and tren enenthate I think it doesn't matter since it's in your system for so long!

Back