What to expect from this cutting stack?

VyzzBrah

Going to start cutting from Monday. This is what i got.

1 Scoop ON Gold Standard upon waking
5g creatine monohydrate post workout
1 scoop BSN N.O.-Xplode pre-workout
1 scoop BSN AminoX intra-workout
1 scoop ON Gold Standard Post Workout with 5g creatine

250mg Test-C for 10 weeks
PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

My macros are calculated and i'm gonna be -500 on maintenance.

What results should i expect from this stack?
I know the only real-stuff here in test-c and that too in very low dose, but since this is the first time i am using an aas i think it should be fine.

Go read the beginner cycle stickys. 250mgs of test is just about replacing the natty test u shut down. U definitely need to learn about it...

Without getting into diet etc either bump it too 500mg Test along with an AI or 250mg Test AND something else like Masteron or Anavar.

sorry to the bros above... but there is not a male on earth with natty test levels equal to running 250mg of test per week (150-180 on the extreme high side is more like it)

250mg of test per week will get you something, but 15-20 weeks would suit you better if you really want some achievable goals. While cutting, diet is EVERYTHING, strength and ego mean nothing so leave those at the door.

lastly, drop the creatine bro... won't do nothing for a cut, except leave you bloated (and won't be effective as you should be restricting sugar intake on the cut and sugar is what helps transport the creatine throughout the body)

Last edited:
sorry to the bros above... but there is not a male on earth with natty test levels equal to running 250mg of test per week (150-180 on the extreme high side is more like it)

250mg of test per week will get you something, but 15-20 weeks would suit you better if you really want some achievable goals. While cutting, diet is EVERYTHING, strength and ego mean nothing so leave lose at the door.

lastly, drop the creatine bro... won't do nothing for a cut, except leave you bloated (and won't be effective as you should be restricting sugar intake on the cut and sugar is what helps transport the creatine throughout the body)

not true,not everyones body is the same. some dont metabolize it the same . some need 60-100mg ew others 200mg ew, to still have similar blood levels. Iv seen it.
I would still say no less then 400mg ew for no less then 12 weeks ( i rec 14)
creatine is fine, will help your power.. and bloat is bloat not fat so water should not matter, if going on stage cut it, if not it will only help cut IMO. and ceatine with a meal of veggies is fine, you dont NEED to drink sugar drink with creatine.

the basic results from this stack will be gas, the shits and slight reduction of visceral fat and increase in lean muscle, but its slight .
id follow Juiced recommendation and add 300 to 400 being the minimum for performance enhancement, still need AI be it low dose hopefully. id go with 400 to 500 test weekly and get anavar as well, good basic stack and reliable results

Running 250mgs of test alone would be like putting premium gas in a minivan. You might notice a difference but is it worth the money???...

Running 250mgs of test alone would be like putting premium gas in a minivan. You might notice a difference but is it worth the money???...

its a helluva lot easier to cut and maintain muscle mass on 250mg per week compared to nothing... especially for an extended period of time (16-20 weeks)

compounds will only put out what your diet and training puts in... thats what you should expect..

compounds will only put out what your diet and training puts in... thats what you should expect..

yep... diet, diet, diet... took me too long to figure that out, but having hitched a ride on the lean train (80%+ is DIET) I'm a believer

Reactions: 3J
I am just trying to maintain what i have right now and i think 250mg of Test-C can help me with that. My diet is clean with ATLEAST 200g of Protein everyday. Carbs around 250 and Fats no more than 40-60. I've got the macros calculated.
Do you guys really think its that necessary to increase the test to 500? Keep in mind i am just trying to save what i have, ofcourse a little bit of gain here and there would be amazing though.

Back