What Tren sides do yo guys get ?

Was that your first time with Tren, unka? That's a lot of fucking tren, especially if it was your first time using it!!!

Darkwing- you experience any ED issues? It seems to me that most guys with ED issues on tren are running more tren than test. That's been my experience as well, that is I haven't run tren higher than test and I haven't experienced any ED.

As for your sides, have you tried backing off in your tren dosages to see if the sides go away or at least get better? My first time running tren was at 75mg prop/50mg tren ace EOD and had great results with only sweat for sides... Some guys just try and go too high with tren on the first shot, you really just don't need much to get results!

I will say I'm on tren ace right now and the longer in I get the less sleep I'm getting the more edgy iv become. They stupidest shit pisses me off but still under control. After this cycle I'm going to stay off tren for a while. Takes its toll on you mentally.

FFL , yes I have noticed even a slight bit of ED while on cycle . Little harder to maintain and keep one is you know what I mean . that's with 700mg test and 400mg tren e . But no biggie . entering 4th week now . lifts have started to get that unrealness to them where your expecting a certain amount of resistance from the weight and then you just throw them lol . but managing well so far for a first run don't think sides will get much worse for me from here , at least I hope . definetly manageable /.

i had increase sweating through the whole thing.. and insomnia the first few nights.. plus a little tren cough.. thats it..

50mg ed

Was that your first time with Tren, unka? That's a lot of fucking tren, especially if it was your first time using it!!!

I ran a Tren Ace/Test Prop blast once before trying Tren E. The sides on Tren E were more intense for sure. Of course when I ran Tren E, I ran lower Test Cyp at about 300mg/week. When I ran Tren A and Test Prop, it was at equal levels (100mgs both 3x week).

I do believe sides are less with Tren A though, because it's a short ester. You don't get the compounding effect of the Enanthate ester.

If I didn't see hair loss., I'd probably suck it up and run it again.

I will say I'm on tren ace right now and the longer in I get the less sleep I'm getting the more edgy iv become. They stupidest shit pisses me off but still under control. After this cycle I'm going to stay off tren for a while. Takes its toll on you mentally.

Same thing here when I ran Tren. It got worse the deeper into the blast I went. I now fully understand why Xanax has become a popular sleeping aid for in our community!!

^^^^No crap lol. I'm gonna have a fun deca cycle next. I don't get night sweats or loss of sleep. But at the end of the day we all know what we signed on for before we put the needle on the ass lol.

At 350mg tren ace per week i just get short temper abs night sweats. At 700mg per week i get horrible night sweats, really bad temper, insomnia and tren cough towards the end of my cycle

I ran a Tren Ace/Test Prop blast once before trying Tren E. The sides on Tren E were more intense for sure. Of course when I ran Tren E, I ran lower Test Cyp at about 300mg/week. When I ran Tren A and Test Prop, it was at equal levels (100mgs both 3x week).

I do believe sides are less with Tren A though, because it's a short ester. You don't get the compounding effect of the Enanthate ester.

If I didn't see hair loss., I'd probably suck it up and run it again.

Interesting, I've never thought about that with tren-e, which I haven run yet but plan on trying next cycle. I wonder if the buildup over the course of the cycle compounds the sides like you mention?? Obviously buildup with Ace is pretty much a non issue as it filters out so much quicker. Luckily for me hair loss isn't as issue, just unwanted hair growth lol. I'll report back on my experiences with tren e after the next cycle..

Back