What would be the..

82nd_Fister

Наркома&
Best cycle to improve cardiovascular performance? I.E. increase my run time to something ungodly.

Distance you run?

Long distance - epo
Short distance- perhaps anavar,eq....some sprinters have used winstrol...

Mostly 2 miles for record. Standard I have to make is 16:33, but to max the test I would need to run a sub 13 minute 2 mile. Its the one thing that always fucks me on a pt test. Right now I run about 14 minutes.

Sometime's I have to run a 5 miler for record. Has to be done in 40 minutes or less. Usually I run a 36 or so, but the best guys on my team run sub 30 minute 5 milers and that's where I'd like to be.

LOL...bro that is sissy shit... Seriously!
You in the military? I was in the Army...sounds like military standards to me...

My best 2 mile time back in the day was 10:32... 10miles 63MIN. Half marathon 123min. No AAS...nothing just fucking RUN 6 days a week.

You dont need fricken AAS or EPO. Just get off your butt and run bro!!

Shit I'm pushing 230lbs now and bet I can still run a 13min 2 miles...

LOL...bro that is sissy shit... Seriously!
You in the military? I was in the Army...sounds like military standards to me...

My best 2 mile time back in the day was 10:32... 10miles 63MIN. Half marathon 123min. No AAS...nothing just fucking RUN 6 days a week.

You dont need fricken AAS or EPO. Just get off your butt and run bro!!

Shit I'm pushing 230lbs now and bet I can still run 13min 2 miles...

Yeah, I am.

I don't know, man. I just suck at running. Always have.

Hmm... how tall are you? Meso body type?

Lol I'm not in the Deuce anymore, though. It's just been my screen name since I can remember.

But I'm 5'11", I'd say endomorphic. I have to fight like a bitch to stay lean.

I used to be a fat kid.

Body weight? You may just have to shed some weight to make you faster.

Perhaps change up your training.

Throw in some sprints. Run one long/distance day. Run atleast twice the distance you are training for. Run at least 10-12miles.

197 at 9%bf.

I just cut down from 215, and I haven't done a pt test since. Maybe it was just the extra weight.

A lot of people dont like treadmills. I do, they teach you to run a set pace for a prolonged period of time. Set that bitch at 10miles per hour and you have yourself a 12min 2 mile run. On long days set it at 8miles per hour and run for 2 hours.

Seriously... I'd run 10miles an hour for 30 to 40 minutes and on my long days run 4hrs at 8mph.
Switch it up though run outside too. Run with others that push you to run faster.

Sounds like a money operation.

Have you ever trained with vibram five toes?

197 at 9%bf.

I just cut down from 215, and I haven't done a pt test since. Maybe it was just the extra weight.

Sounds like we have similar builds.

I think its just a matter of getting out there and running bro, guts, heart and pain/discomfort management.

I bulked up to 200 before I went to selection and was still running under 12s.

Sounds like we have similar builds.

I think its just a matter of getting out there and running bro, guts, heart and pain/discomfort management.

I bulked up to 200 before I went to selection and was still running under 12s.

Did you make it through the course?

Sounds like a money operation.

Have you ever trained with vibram five toes?

Read about it... thought about trying them when I was barefoot running at one time when I was having ankle issues. Did it for awhile...I'd personally stick with a good running shoe. Those barefoot marathon runners are crazy.

Read about it... thought about trying them when I was barefoot running at one time when I was having ankle issues. Did it for awhile...I'd personally stick with a good running shoe. Those barefoot marathon runners are crazy.

I bought myself a pair. They're a bitch to run in starting off. First time I used them was a sprint day at the track (thank God). But it destroyed my calves.

They seem to be doing pretty good for run time improvement, but I guess we'll see next time I have a test o_O

Back