whats a good WHEY protein that tastes and mixes good and doesnt make u fart or burp?

bowzar

whats a good WHEY protein that tastes and mixes good and doesnt make u fart or burp?

also im in australia.

Syntha 6 or whey to build muscle...

to build muscle lol? i thought all protein helps u build muscle.......

syntha-6 i dont really like, and whey isnt a brand... thats just a type of protein....

ive been using ON gold standard 100% whey and casein.

they are good but was just wondering if theres something better.

I was using EAS Whey protein, but MuscleTech just came out with their 100% Whey Protein + with BCAA and I've been using that since. Just don't get the Vanilla flavor!!!

Whey to build muscle is good its from
needtobuildmuscle.com store and they ship to world wide check them out

also im in australia.

Go to Orbitnurtrition.com and check under proteins. There are so many out there but give Myofusion by Gasapari a try. Mixes easily and taste great. I just got home from gym eariler and mixed one soop in a glass of milk and had no problems.

Dymatize ISO 100 is some good stuff. I am lactose intolerant and just have a bad stomach in general. I have used both Vanilla and chocolate and both taste good. You can add a little PB2 for some extra flavor, and if you afre looking for some carbs every now and then, throw in some instant oats. Stuff is really good..

SJ

Optimum Nutrition the very best is their Pro Complex, but any of their others are excellent. I prefer the chocolates.... mint chocolate is really good also.

Back