Whats REALLY in P-GH?

Kane

I bet some of these questions have been asked before but I couldnt find answers by reading old threads so here I go.

I have seen the P-GH kits on web sites such as universalkits and sciencsupply(cant remember what its really called) Neither of these websites ACTUALY say what is in there products. I would like to know what the actual contents are of a single gram of P-GH. How much GABA/gram how much GABOB/gram how much filler/gram how much of other substances exist in a single gram of P-GH.

These websites discourage injection. Is this because it really is dangerous or is this because they are trying to cover themselves legaly? Is it really safe to inject?

I have read a few reliable studies showing the effects of using Gaba. But I cant really compare results of these studies to P-GH without finding out the EXACT contents of P-GH.

Also if anyone has anything to say about P-GH other than responses to my questions please post your thoughts. I want to know more about this compound.

The ingredients are as follows: Amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-aminobutyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine. With GABA being the main ingredient.

Injection is the way to go with this product.

I'm starting on it as of Monday, doing a 4 week run of it, 5 days on 2 off. Just debating on whether to go with .25ml twice/day or .5ml twice/day. I'm 5' 7", 200lbs, abs, completely natural, but want to really lean out this last month before I go on vacation.

StoneColdNTO said:
The ingredients are as follows: Amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-aminobutyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine. With GABA being the main ingredient.

Does anyone know how much of the compund is ACTUALY GABA and how muich is ACTUALY GABOB? Also is there any other substances in the mix? or is it only GABOB and GABA?

I would believe that information to be proprietary, otherwise someone would be inclined to try and copy it.

Mudge said:
I would believe that information to be proprietary, otherwise someone would be inclined to try and copy it.

I kinda disagree with you. We have patents in place to prevent copying of products. I think it is the manufacturers obligation to tell the public what is in there compound. All supplements and drugs have to say what the quatnities of active ingredients are. It is our right to know EXACTLY what we are putting into our body.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Go tell that to the Mounties the next time you inject some underdosed or mislabeled underground gear....LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

i am going to try p-gh soon... its def not as good as Real GH... it's just a PRECURSER ! 50/50 chance it'll do anything ! JMO>>

Spartie said:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Go tell that to the Mounties the next time you inject some underdosed or mislabeled underground gear....LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt think universal kits was trying to hide anything. I was under the impression they claim there product is legal substances and completely legit. If I bought any supplement or drugs from a legal source that failed to have the label claims of active ingredients I would go and tell the Mounties. However UG products are much different, your bying you drugs from a drug dealer. You would be buying an illegal product. P-GH is claiming to be a Legal product so I would assume the smae rules as all legal supplements would apply to it.

Kane said:
I didnt think universal kits was trying to hide anything. I was under the impression they claim there product is legal substances and completely legit. If I bought any supplement or drugs from a legal source that failed to have the label claims of active ingredients I would go and tell the Mounties. However UG products are much different, your bying you drugs from a drug dealer. You would be buying an illegal product. P-GH is claiming to be a Legal product so I would assume the smae rules as all legal supplements would apply to it.

GOOD point IMO!!!!

My point was this: I trust my source, the "labs", and the "research companies" each and every time I purchase gear and ancilliarys. I also trust the supplement companies that come out with "new" and "improved" products (like prohormones) to contain the ingredients they claim to have. I also trusted Joe Weider some 20 years ago when he told us Lee Haney got huge from canned tuna fish....LMMFAO! Has the supplement industry been deceitful at times...YES! Have all of us been scammed in some degree by a source for gear....YES! Is there anything you, individually, can do about the lack of "ingredients listing" on the P-GH?...yes and no.
You could hire an attorney and force Universal Kits to provide the breakdown of all their products (P-GH). While you are at it, you could file a class-action lawsuit. Problem is, I doubt you have the immense amount of money and time to do so.
But why do "supplement" companies like Universal Kits keep this info private?....so they can make money before someone figures out the recipe. It is the exact same thing that major pharmaceutical companies do with their drugs. Phizer had a monopoly on Prozac for 7 years when it first came out before other labs were allowed to make generic forms. Supplement companies, from what I understand, do not have such legislative and legal protections. I am extremely curious as to what is in "FinaDerm". "Why" you ask? Because I want to save money and make the solution myself....same with the "magic disolving solution" for Finaplix conversion kits. Heck, if i had the recipe for P-GH, i would make it and sell it to you this evening...for a hefty profit of course!
Bottom line is this...body builders have been getting the shit end of the stick for years now in regard to clean, safe, properly dosed, sanitary, effective, truthfull drugs and supplements. Bitch all you want to about it, it won't change anytime soon.

So....are you going to buck up and buy the P-GH....or are you going to call an attorney?

PS: I am in no way affiliated with Universal Kits, any UGL, or any Research Company.

Last edited:
Spartie said:
My point was this: I trust my source, the "labs", and the "research companies" each and every time I purchase gear and ancilliarys. I also trust the supplement companies that come out with "new" and "improved" products (like prohormones) to contain the ingredients they claim to have. I also trusted Joe Weider some 20 years ago when he told us Lee Haney got huge from canned tuna fish....LMMFAO! Has the supplement industry been deceitful at times...YES! Have all of us been scammed in some degree by a source for gear....YES! Is there anything you, individually, can do about the lack of "ingredients listing" on the P-GH?...yes and no.
You could hire an attorney and force Universal Kits to provide the breakdown of all their products (P-GH). While you are at it, you could file a class-action lawsuit. Problem is, I doubt you have the immense amount of money and time to do so.
But why do "supplement" companies like Universal Kits keep this info private?....so they can make money before someone figures out the recipe. It is the exact same thing that major pharmaceutical companies do with their drugs. Phizer had a monopoly on Prozac for 7 years when it first came out before other labs were allowed to make generic forms. Supplement companies, from what I understand, do not have such legislative and legal protections. I am extremely curious as to what is in "FinaDerm". "Why" you ask? Because I want to save money and make the solution myself....same with the "magic disolving solution" for Finaplix conversion kits. Heck, if i had the recipe for P-GH, i would make it and sell it to you this evening...for a hefty profit of course!
Bottom line is this...body builders have been getting the shit end of the stick for years now in regard to clean, safe, properly dosed, sanitary, effective, truthfull drugs and supplements. Bitch all you want to about it, it won't change anytime soon.

So....are you going to buck up and buy the P-GH....or are you going to call an attorney?

PS: I am in no way affiliated with Universal Kits, any UGL, or any Research Company.

Good points too!! :p

Now can't we all just get along? :love:

Gentlemen, I appreciate the intensity of the conversation and the interest in the product but like SPARTIE said the exact ingredients are not going to be given. The reason is because I don't even know but do trust the manufacturer and their advice as far as dosage and frequency of administration. So far their hasn't been a single complaint in regards to the product and its ingredients GABA, GABOB and acetylglutamine are proven to be nothing but beneficial as far as bodybuilding is concerned as well as quite harmless. KANE if you want to sample the product and if it will keep BULLWINKLE off my doorstep I'll throw you a month supply for your experiments. Also for legal reasons and legal reasons only we can't suggest any means of admin other than oral BUT if you check the posts and do a little homework you'll see what the most popular forms of admin are. Yes it can be taken while on and off cycle, it's immediate and harmless side effect when taken is vasodilation which is quite beneficial for many reasons and later helps aid in fat loss, lowering cholesterol and the release of toxins from the body. Immediately you will experience better sleep and overall well being. The release of GH helps to build lean tissue and reduce the sides of AAS. This is the most amazing product ever, it has helped some with Fibromyalgia (chronic fatigue syndrome) and is about to be used by someone with a mild form of Asperger's Disorder (a form of Autism). He is currently using GH and needs a less expensive alternative. KANE I am a business man and a very lucky one at that so I am not arguing with the manufacturer for the specifics nor am I going to tell anyone who they are. We are both in the business to make money and I am in the business of selling only quality products. P-GH has proven itself to me and many others so take me up on my offer and let me know what YOU think. Thanks again for the interesting conversation it's this type of thing has helped build the products awareness.

mr.universe said:
Immediately you will experience better sleep and overall well being.

I'm noticing this already and this is only my fourth day using P-GH.

Kane said:
It is our right to know EXACTLY what we are putting into our body.

I see that you live in Canada which is great, but this is a product coming out of the USA, where it is quite obviously grey area and not legal for injection.

Possibly revealing the ingredients will do them no harm, if producing such a package requires expensive lab equipment not available to most, then again some hobbyists who run gear have access to labs in their profession.

They made the product, its a GREY AREA product, I think you would be hard pressed to cry foul here. If you dont feel safe using it then dont touch it, its pretty simple when you are breaking the law.

well for starters there is no such thing is 7-amino-8-hydroxybutyric acid, GABA is a 4-amino, and also GABOB is 4-amino-3-hydroxybutyric acid, AKA 3-hydroxy-GABA, I will not say the the rest of the ingredients do to the respect for universal kits

Back