What's the bloody truth here? - dbol only cycle.

Help

Hey, im 19 I weigh 180 pounds. I've been working out for about a year now, Still kinda a "noob" at all of this. Ive been thinking about taking something that would give me that "edge" and i thought about dbol. Could anyone help me out and explain how i should use this and what i should follow it with. (please without all the acronyms, or shortening of words) because i dont know what they all mean. Also if i could get some help with nutrition. I would appreciate anything you could help with. Thanks

Hey, im 19 I weigh 180 pounds. I've been working out for about a year now, Still kinda a "noob" at all of this. Ive been thinking about taking something that would give me that "edge" and i thought about dbol. Could anyone help me out and explain how i should use this and what i should follow it with. (please without all the acronyms, or shortening of words) because i dont know what they all mean. Also if i could get some help with nutrition. I would appreciate anything you could help with. Thanks

WELCOME TO OLOGY

read this thread and it might help
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

Help me out here,I'm 29,5'10",160 lb's,very little body fat.

I'm doing 30mg/day,split 3 doses/day,6 week dbol only cycle.

I'm training hard/heavy 3x/week,using milk thistle and eating big.

If I do good pct,how much of my gains will I probably keep?

I say bloody truth because I'm being told different things by different people.
I'm being encouraged to inject test which I understand and respect as an opinion but at same time I'm weary as I've read so many times,first hand experiences that alot of guys do keep their gains fine.

Help...

doesnt matter what the compound is, your not going to keep much
most people look at keepable gains after pct

they shouldnt

if they are using long estered roids for extended time (12 weeks), then they should wait at least 16 weeks before checking to see what they have kept, if not longer

imo, there is nothing wrong with a dbol only cycle, and there are pros to it that longer cycles do not offer

with that being said, i do feel 2 lower dosed anabolics are better than a single higher dosed

all these people quoting "facts", but I have yet to actually see one

"fact", the more anabolic a drug is, the more it will help you to build actual muscle tissue, not water retention, but actual growth.

"fact", dbol is one of the most anabolic drugs out there, mg per mg, it may just be the most anabolic, definitely going by my own experience.

so combine those 2 "facts", and dbol is superior in many ways, to many other anabolic steroids. So why does the old wive's tale about dbol only cycles still persist, that you cant gain and maintain real mass with it....Off hand I can see a few reasons....One, due to another wives tale about how hard it is on the liver, dbol cycles tend to be short, in the order of around 4 weeks, while test and other injectables cycles tend to be in the 8-12 week range. So no brainer, you will gain and keep more off one of the other cycles. Not to mention, add the the mg per week in a test cycle, and compare it to the mgs per week in a dbol cycle, the dbol user is using much less.

Also add in the fact that many that run dbol only cycles due so because they dont want to inject, which tends to have the users who are much less serious about bodybuilding taking this route...those more serious about getting huge, will get over their fear of poking. So this often being the case, the user knows less about training and nutrition, so they dont gain as much pure mass from the cycle as the experienced or serious user. Most of what they gain tends to be water, which of course is pissed out when they stop they cycle, regardless of the pct you follow. Also, this less experienced user, often has difficulty telling the difference between the water gained, and the muscle mass, this is easy to do as much of that water is held within the muscle, its not bloat....I fell for this many times during my early cycles

But I can honestly attribute much of my overall mass to dbol, arnold called it the breakfast of champions for a reason, and I think he knew more about bodybuilding than your average person who has these opinions of dbol. Mg per mg, dbol is by far the best steroid I have ever used...I have been cycling pretty extensively over the years, and as my avatar shows, I've done pretty well. And I am willing to bet I wouldnt be half this advanced without the drug

Dbol only cycles can be done successfully with lots of mass retained, you just need to keep a few things in mind

Thank you Needsize you seem to be the most mature/experienced about this subject - please can you advise? I am a 1st timer, 38, 5ft 8, 158lbs. 12% BF. No desire to get huge, just some more lean mass.

Diet - 3-5000cals over past 6 months, very clean, lots of meat & veg supplemented with Whey, Creatine, BCAAs, Fish Oil.

I do CrossFit 5x a week & add on some isolation when I get home.

I have 98 10mg tabs of Dianabol, and a PCT ...would you suggest:

1) Pyramid: Week 1 2 a day, Week 2 3 a day, Weeks 4 & 5 4 a day, Week 5 3 a day, Week 6 2 a day - Monday to Friday
2) 3 a day every week Monday to Friday
3) 3 a day every single day

I would really appreciate your feedback

Have a great weekend!

Im tired of hearing these personal accounts of people saying they lost all their gains. as prviously stated everyones body is different and everyones body reacts differently to dbol. Just because someone loses all their gains doesn't mean everyone is going to. I am saying this because i finished my dbol only cycle about 4 weeks ago. I started at 185 and made it to 210 in 4 and a half weeks at 30 mg e/d. My bench went up 40 lbs on what i could rep 10 times. 185 lbs x 10 to 225 x 10. My max went from 225 to 275. My squat went from 225 to 315. 7 hours after my last dbol tablet i took 300 mgs of clomid. After that i took 100mg a day for 9 days then 50 mg a day for 10 days after that. Today I weigh 202. I still rep 225 on bench 8 times and havent lost much strength in any other muscles as well. Size wise i still have decent size. Yes i did lose water size but it looked wierd and once my water weight went away my abs came out strong. My dbol only cycle worked and i have seen very little decline in strenth and size to be honest considering i only lost 8 pounds. im happy with my 17 pound weight gain. I dont want to be a huge bodybuilder because most girls i know like muscles but not huge muscles, like test would provide. I'm 6 ft 200 lbs and dbol got me here in 4 weeks. You may or may not get the same results as me but dbol will always have a special place in my heart.

Thanks for teh info man, when you say every day do you mean EVERY day or Mon-Fri? I am confused as to which to do as my man said Mon-Fri - yet many peeps say every day

I am a 1st timer, 38, 5ft 8, 158lbs. 12% BF. No desire to get huge, just some more lean mass.

Diet - 3-5000cals over past 6 months, very clean, lots of meat & veg supplemented with Whey, Creatine, BCAAs, Fish Oil.

1) Pyramid: Week 1 2 a day, Week 2 3 a day, Weeks 4 & 5 4 a day, Week 5 3 a day, Week 6 2 a day - Monday to Friday

Have a great weekend!

all these people quoting "facts", but I have yet to actually see one

"fact", the more anabolic a drug is, the more it will help you to build actual muscle tissue, not water retention, but actual growth.

"fact", dbol is one of the most anabolic drugs out there, mg per mg, it may just be the most anabolic, definitely going by my own experience.

so combine those 2 "facts", and dbol is superior in many ways, to many other anabolic steroids. So why does the old wive's tale about dbol only cycles still persist, that you cant gain and maintain real mass with it....Off hand I can see a few reasons....One, due to another wives tale about how hard it is on the liver, dbol cycles tend to be short, in the order of around 4 weeks, while test and other injectables cycles tend to be in the 8-12 week range. So no brainer, you will gain and keep more off one of the other cycles. Not to mention, add the the mg per week in a test cycle, and compare it to the mgs per week in a dbol cycle, the dbol user is using much less.

Also add in the fact that many that run dbol only cycles due so because they dont want to inject, which tends to have the users who are much less serious about bodybuilding taking this route...those more serious about getting huge, will get over their fear of poking. So this often being the case, the user knows less about training and nutrition, so they dont gain as much pure mass from the cycle as the experienced or serious user. Most of what they gain tends to be water, which of course is pissed out when they stop they cycle, regardless of the pct you follow. Also, this less experienced user, often has difficulty telling the difference between the water gained, and the muscle mass, this is easy to do as much of that water is held within the muscle, its not bloat....I fell for this many times during my early cycles

But I can honestly attribute much of my overall mass to dbol, arnold called it the breakfast of champions for a reason, and I think he knew more about bodybuilding than your average person who has these opinions of dbol. Mg per mg, dbol is by far the best steroid I have ever used...I have been cycling pretty extensively over the years, and as my avatar shows, I've done pretty well. And I am willing to bet I wouldnt be half this advanced without the drug

Dbol only cycles can be done successfully with lots of mass retained, you just need to keep a few things in mind

awesome post backed with experience

Thank you Needsize you seem to be the most mature/experienced about this subject - please can you advise? I am a 1st timer, 38, 5ft 8, 158lbs. 12% BF. No desire to get huge, just some more lean mass.

Have a great weekend!

i suggest your parents go back in time and use birth control.

i suggest your parents go back in time and use birth control.

As a moderator & obviously experienced user, would you not be a happier person/better mod guiding obviously naiive people rather than being abusive? My parents are no longer alive so I am afraid your option is not valid.

As a moderator & obviously experienced user, would you not be a happier person/better mod guiding obviously naiive people rather than being abusive? My parents are no longer alive so I am afraid your option is not valid.

this sticky is at the top of the page to help and guide

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

but it doesnt do any good because newbies only listen to what they want to hear , they only want someone to agree with them so they feel snug and secure in doing what they wanted to begin with.

100 people can tell you something is a bad idea and 1 person agrees with you and you thank him LOL.

this sticky is at the top of the page to help and guide

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

but it doesnt do any good because newbies only listen to what they want to hear , they only want someone to agree with them so they feel snug and secure in doing what they wanted to begin with.

100 people can tell you something is a bad idea and 1 person agrees with you and you thank him LOL.

Thank you, I did read that before i posted - I just asked those 2 guys as their posts interested me. I am very open to new info, the Mon-Fri thing was all that bothered me.

All the best

Thank you, I did read that before i posted - I just asked those 2 guys as their posts interested me. I am very open to new info, the Mon-Fri thing was all that bothered me.

All the best

if you can add and subtract do the math . a healthy yourng male would have to take 150-200 mg a week of test to break even , thats not counting any gains lost while your natural test recovers. thats nearly 30 mg a day just to break even and most cycles do 2-2.5 times their natural test on a 1st cycle . how can 100 dbol possibly be worth using.

if you can add and subtract do the math . a healthy yourng male would have to take 150-200 mg a week of test to break even , thats not counting any gains lost while your natural test recovers. thats nearly 30 mg a day just to break even and most cycles do 2-2.5 times their natural test on a 1st cycle . how can 100 dbol possibly be worth using.

Thank you for your replies, I genuinely appreciate the contact & respect your opinion. 100 is all I could get hold of - The guy from the UGL told me to start on this & he has been taking care of my brother & friends (who are all serious users/big boys) for a good while & he knows I am not looking to get big/huge...just 15/20 lbs would be great for me.

I hear what you are saying about the boards/advice. Obviously some people have been getting results from short DBol cycles, I wish I could have got some test too but I have come home now (they live in UK I am in Jamaica).

Had I got some Test & more Dbol are you saying that would have been a lot more ideal?

Cheers

Hey im 16 weighing 125 planing on taking dbol only well not plannig I am for sure. I know the majority is thinking what the heck is this kid thinking? Well Ive done my research and came to a conclusion that im sticking with my plan. So let me know what i should expect please give some encouraging advice as well as 'your stupid' advice i know im going to get. Anyways my plan: 25mg a day working out atleast 6 times a week please tell me how much i should eat and whatever else I should be aware of.

NOTE: YES IVE DONE MY RESEARCH!

jesus christ please let this be a joke. This is just dangerous

ANd dbol only will make you crash hard but if you have a decent pct then youll keep a majority of your gains, but the first couple days after your done with it will probably suck.

Dbol only cycle

Well... I dont know what all the skepticism is about dbol only cycles. But, from my experience im 18 and did a 8 week cycle at 20mg/day and went from 161lb to 178lb after the cycle my weight gains came in the 4-5 week and so did my strength gains. I hate how people say you dont keep your gains.. its totally wrong. I keep all my gains plus still adding. You just need a consistent work out plan and since dianbol makes you eat a shit load by boosting your metabolism when you get off you just got to keep consistent in you eating and work outs or yeah you will lose your gains. You WONT lose your gains if you know what your doing and add a post cycle therapy (pct) to then end of the cycle to balance back your hormone levels. Ive been lifting since I was 14 now im 18, if you know what your doing I recommend a dbol only cycle just do the following keep up your workouts and eat a F*CK load after the cycle followed by a post cycle therapy (pct)

- Dayton

Well... I dont know what all the skepticism is about dbol only cycles. But, from my experience im 18 and did a 8 week cycle at 20mg/day and went from 161lb to 178lb after the cycle my weight gains came in the 4-5 week and so did my strength gains. I hate how people say you dont keep your gains.. its totally wrong. I keep all my gains plus still adding. You just need a consistent work out plan and since dianbol makes you eat a shit load by boosting your metabolism when you get off you just got to keep consistent in you eating and work outs or yeah you will lose your gains. You WONT lose your gains if you know what your doing and add a PCT to then end of the cycle to balance back your hormone levels. Ive been lifting since I was 14 now im 18, if you know what your doing I recommend a dbol only cycle just do the following keep up your workouts and eat a F*CK load after the cycle followed by a PCT

- Dayton

your either a lier or something else changed , that the facts.

if your not a lier than what happened is you improved your diet because of being quote unquote on a cycle and you would have made those gains even if you had taken a placebo . . please tell me you went to school and can add and subtract because i want to know how 140 mg of dbol a week made these monster gains for you when you lost probablly 200 mg PLUS of testosterone on cycle .

your also not the sharpest pencil in the box for doing a cycle at 18 years old.

one more news flash if you go back to eating like you did before any gains youu made will dissapear.

your either a lier or something else changed , that the facts.

if your not a lier than what happened is you improved your diet because of being quote unquote on a cycle and you would have made those gains even if you had taken a placebo . . please tell me you went to school and can add and subtract because i want to know how 140 mg of dbol a week made these monster gains for you when you lost probablly 200 mg PLUS of testosterone on cycle .

your also not the sharpest pencil in the box for doing a cycle at 18 years old.

one more news flash if you go back to eating like you did before any gains youu made will dissapear.

Did u take the butter consumption into effect !!! :kiss2::wiggle:

Did u take the butter consumption into effect !!! :kiss2::wiggle:

there can be 10,000 post telling newbies that 20 mg of dbol is not a cycle and one idiot like this one brags about it and 10,000 newbies will try the cycle. you just cant fix stupid.

there can be 10,000 post telling newbies that 20 mg of dbol is not a cycle and one idiot like this one brags about it and 10,000 newbies will try the cycle. you just cant fix stupid.

and he was bragging about making gains post dbol

hell,. he should be making gains, hes 18, thats the whole point in waiting
you can make so much progress naturally at that age, progress that will stick

Back