What's up with douche bag friends

Roidrage81

Man I can't take it. I recently moved back to where I grew up and prior to leaving a year ago I was 135 lbs with no muscle. Now I come back and am 180 lbs bulky. A few of my friends must be jealous and all they talk about is how I prob juice and you can't bench this or that, however, I don't care. They get jealous cus the ladies love the muscles and I get the attention. Meanwhile they are fat and out of shape. Seems like they talk more trash to and on me. I was about ready to knock my one friend out last night! He is the worse cus he likes talking shit on peoples backs behind their backs!Does anyone else have issues with old friends getting jealous?

If you got 10 haters this year work to have 25 by next year. If you don't have haters you ain't doing something right.

My tank runs on hate.

haha yea good advise guys.
this one fool says he can bench 200 and he is fat and way out of shape.
people can be fing crazy sometimes!

Man I can't take it. I recently moved back to where I grew up and prior to leaving a year ago I was 135 lbs with no muscle. Now I come back and am 180 lbs bulky. A few of my friends must be jealous and all they talk about is how I prob juice and you can't bench this or that, however, I don't care. They get jealous cus the ladies love the muscles and I get the attention. Meanwhile they are fat and out of shape. Seems like they talk more trash to and on me. I was about ready to knock my one friend out last night! He is the worse cus he likes talking shit on peoples backs behind their backs!Does anyone else have issues with old friends getting jealous?

no, you just have to pic your friends better. if these guys is getting on you because of that then just called the associates and get some real friends.

Don't count the fat man out. He moves heavy weigh all day. Most fat guys are strong as an ox. They make very good bodybuilder and training partners when they commit. Because they are strong they have a good experience with weights right off. 200 isn't shit. I used to put up 505.

Proper diet and Rest are as important as what you lift. Keep collecting haters the chick come this the deal.

Theres always gonna be somebody out there that, knows more than U, done more than U, and definitely hates everything about U. I say, Fuck em, Fuck em, and again FUCK EM!!!!! Sorry for the f-bombs, but Fuck em..

yea well biggin that's exactly what i did said fuck em. im moving to miami in a couple months anyways. just hanging with a few different people. sometimes people can be retarded!

they wish they worked as hard as you did and are pissed off at themselves for not and are taking it out on you now, cause they know since u have been gone they have been lazy as can be but meanwhile you are out there working your ass off and trying to work on your sculpture. if i was them id be pissed that i wasted that time too. KEep up the good work bro

I don't befriend douchebags, or allow myself to be surrounded by negative people.

If someone I considered a friend makes negative comments towards me, I no longer associate myself with them in any way. Simple as that.

I'd rather have 2 real friends in my life than 20 'Friends' (acquaintances who talk nicely to your face, and otherwise behind your back)

Sounds like it's time for you to make some cuts.

Back