whats ur favorite midnight snack?????

For me it's 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tbl PB, and 1 scoop chocolate casein. Add a little splenda, stir it up and BAM!!

Are we talking about healthy or unhealthy here-

If we are talking about satisfying a craving while trying to stick with a diet then its Sprite Zero and Walmart Brand Cherry Limeaid sugar free packet- Tastes like Sonic Cherry Limeaid

If its midnight and i'm hungry then nothing is better than a Mexican Pizza from taco johns!

I like your style!!

For some reason, pizza or Chinese at night tastes absolutely wonderful to me. I usually stay away from it at night though, since it will go straight to my gut.

Good call on chinese ... chinese vegetables at night are very satisfying. Nighttime seems to be the time when I crave something most flavorful. Lately I've been having avocado with chicken or broccoli and cauliflower with sea salt and cracked pepper.

cpjerk I don't really understand what ur avatar is all about but my God she's smokin. call me weird, but it's one of my favorites on the board...

cpjerk I don't really understand what ur avatar is all about but my God she's smokin. call me weird, but it's one of my favorites on the board...

babe!.jpg

AJ Pierzynski vs. Michael Barrett ... and yes, she's hot. She reminds me of Veronica from Archie.

kinda looks like a dark hair brittany spears. maybe a lil chunkier shes cute n her own way

Back