whats ur favorite midnight snack?????

u mean to say it isn't the fact that she has DSEs and DSLs and she has her mouth wide open??

maybe it's the test in me talking.. lol

She's fucking hot, period. But I have a thing for dark-haired girls ... well and red heads ... and black chicks ... and platinum blondes ...

The only thing I don't dig is pretty much the run of the mill blonde hair, blue-eyed type. Like Heidi Klum or Marissa Miller. Just doesn't do it for me.

Are we talking about healthy or unhealthy here-

If we are talking about satisfying a craving while trying to stick with a diet then its Sprite Zero and Walmart Brand Cherry Limeaid sugar free packet- Tastes like Sonic Cherry Limeaid

If its midnight and i'm hungry then nothing is better than a Mexican Pizza from taco johns!

U have a Taco johns in ur area? So do i... Where u live?

She's fucking hot, period. But I have a thing for dark-haired girls ... well and red heads ... and black chicks ... and platinum blondes ...

The only thing I don't dig is pretty much the run of the mill blonde hair, blue-eyed type. Like Heidi Klum or Marissa Miller. Just doesn't do it for me.

IMO Marissa Miller is VERY VERY sexy... Oh how i would love to get in that ass lol

Holy fucking thread jack!!!
I thought this thread was about late night snacks, Lol
I eat rice cakes peanut butter and milk every single night on my way to the bathroom.

Holy fucking thread jack!!!
I thought this thread was about late night snacks, Lol
I eat rice cakes peanut butter and milk every single night on my way to the bathroom.

ha ha sorry bro. forgot cause i was thinkin bout marissas ass in my face.:cum:

Back