whats your post workout recovery cocktail look like?

georgie24

man i been liftin like an animal cause im drained the next day, weak and shit. im low carbing, im also taking a rapid recovery post workout drink by worldwide, theres hardly any carbs in it. should i explore another route as far as the recovery drink?

im on test/eq btw..

I use Anabolic MRP (1 cup) and 1/2 cup of Dextrose...I drink it on the way home from the gym...the mrp come from
www.ProteinFactory.com They are pricey but you can choose every ingredient that is put in your stuff...tehy have everything from cheap protein to the most expensive crap...

50 grams of whey ( waiting on my sportlab protein) and 1.5 servings of plasmavol by sportslab. Multi, and my second serving of vitamins, C, E, and garlic extract.

40gr whey (nectar), 30gr dextrose, 10gr glutamine, 30ml glycerol, 3gr taurine. Sometime in water.

i just take in optimum nutritions GAINER formula after workout, where do u guys get dextrose from, alot of u take it, is it work well?

trendkill said:
i just take in optimum nutritions GAINER formula after workout, where do u guys get dextrose from, alot of u take it, is it work well?

Yes, it works, but when I'm out of it I use simple white sugar (a little less quantity, to tell the true), and it's ok too.

50g whey isolate, 100g dextrose, 5g glutamine, 5g creatine, 6 caps prolab bcaa's, 1000mg vitamin c, 800mg vitamin e

I like the powder gatorade idea needsize, im gonna look into that. Dextrose makes it just too sweet.

2 scoops G-plenish glutamine peptides, One banana, 2 scoops Whey choc, 500ml of milk, and Glucorell-R

50 grams of whey, 30grams of dextrose,30 grams of malto and added g plenish a little over a week ago

drink you creatine 10g glut...10g get some whey also 40g along with some carbs 70 to 100g, if you have the time the best thing to do is sleep. wow you get that rush when you get up in a hour or so.

Back