What's your tailored protocol look like?

My_Pitch27

As im learning more and more about TRT, especially through stickies, im curious to know what your tailored protocol is... for example; test c 50mg 2x week, .25mg adex eod, hcg 500iu 2x week. where does your protocol land your t levels at?

Just want to see what our members are pinning exactly and what results they are getting? thanks to those who post.

so what does your protocol look like half wit? awesome pic by the way!! lol

You silly, I posted it there, but it's 125mg E3.5D with 0.25mg of adex E3.5D and 250iu HCG at the same time.

Puts me around 1,000ng/dL.

I'm also on 200mg of deca, but that's not exactly prescribed. But it makes my joints happy! :agreed:

You silly, I posted it there, but it's 125mg E3.5D with 0.25mg of adex E3.5D and 250iu HCG at the same time.

I'm also on 200mg of deca, but that's not exactly prescribed. But it makes my joints happy! :agreed:

why so low on the hcg? just curious, i thought the standard was 500 iu 2x week... i could be wrong still learning...

why so low on the hcg? just curious, i thought the standard was 500 iu 2x week... i could be wrong still learning...

500iu per week is the norm. :) Some guys do prefer higher, but I find this dose adequate for hormonal backfilling purposes. ;)

whats hormonal backfilling? sorry to ask so many qs
Your body ceases making certain hormones when the pituitary shuts down from exogenous testosterone. HCG mimics the LH signal produced by the pituitary, which helps restore this natural function. Pregnenolone and DHEA are the two chief hormones restored.

Youre primary hypogonadism your testes wont work why you use hCG?

My leydig cells don't function, that doesn't mean that other hormones are still able to be produced under the appropriate circumstances, such as a pseudo LH signal provided by HCG.

Being primary just means that I cannot restore testosterone production, that's it. ;)

50mg of testosterone and 350IU of hCG e3.5d.

Keeps my free T ~25 pg/ml (8.7-25.1) and my total T ~850 ng/dl (348-1197).

Once I started hCG it was like a switch was flipped on. DHEA and Pregnelone help, but now my muscles feel full and powerful.

Test Cyp 80mg every 3.5 days
hCG 350 IU every 3.5 days
Liquidex .125mg to .25mg every 3.5 days depending on the side effects I feel are, IE bloating, nipple sensitivity and bitchiness.

Last edited:
90 mg every 4 days - TT levels about 1200ng/dL just before injection
0.25 mg Arimidex occasionally as I think it is needed.
147#, 15% bf, good strength and muscle size and definition, 73 yo
Cut dose in half a few weeks before blood test to keep doctor happy.

do u use the dissolveable adex pills?

Back