What's your tailored protocol look like?

90 mg every 4 days - TT levels about 1200ng/dL just before injection
0.25 mg Arimidex occasionally as I think it is needed.
147#, 15% bf, good strength and muscle size and definition, 73 yo
Cut dose in half a few weeks before blood test to keep doctor happy.

do u use the dissolveable adex pills?

I got liquidex from RUI too. The dosage seems about right. Pretty hassle free transaction quick shipping.

right on. u must really trust rui then? i feel like it might be over dosed or under dosed. do u ever worry about that?

Sure, about five years ago. I just get lab work done regularly, and have yet to be disappointed. The only time I've had an issue with their product was before I knew it had to be shaken before use. Other than that, zero issues whatsoever.

Sure, about five years ago. I just get lab work done regularly, and have yet to be disappointed. The only time I've had an issue with their product was before I knew it had to be shaken before use. Other than that, zero issues whatsoever.

Lol hahaha god damnit I have not been shaking my arimidex I never knew that. That might explain why I have been having problems controlling my estrogen levels.

coool, thannks for the heads up

80mg test cypionate every 3.5 days. 1/4 mg anastrozole about 24 hours after each injection. Lately, that puts me in the 600's when I get my blood test at trough, which is in the am the day of my injection, before I inject.

80mg test cypionate every 3.5 days. 1/4 mg anastrozole about 24 hours after each injection. Lately, that puts me in the 600's when I get my blood test at trough, which is in the am the day of my injection, before I inject.

thats gona be pretty similar to my protocol except i think im going to do .5ml (100mg test) and add hcg 500iu same day as injection of t.

0.4 ml two times a week test cyp
250 IUs HCG 3 times per week
.25 Arimidex 2 times per week

I like the HCG at 750 IU myself, I've been taking mine Tues, Thur, Sat @ 250iu... love it.

Other wise test eth .2ml twice a week (100mg)

Arimidex .25mg twice a week, but I'm still dialing there.

I like the HCG at 750 IU myself, I've been taking mine Tues, Thur, Sat @ 250iu... love it.

Other wise test eth .2ml twice a week (100mg)

Arimidex .25mg twice a week, but I'm still dialing there.

After another couple months or so I might look in to lowering my test dose. I was at 903 at trough. I feel fine but kind of think if I can do less, why not?

After another couple months or so I might look in to lowering my test dose. I was at 903 at trough. I feel fine but kind of think if I can do less, why not?

Hmm, I guess I don't follow your reasoning at all. You're going to reduce your dose until you no longer feel fine? Or just barely feel fine?

Hmm, I guess I don't follow your reasoning at all. You're going to reduce your dose until you no longer feel fine? Or just barely feel fine?

I feel like 903-904 is pretty dang high T levels. The top end of the range on my labs was 1080. My estrogen has become high and have started taking Arimidex. Curious to see if I can get my levels let's say around 700, maybe I won't need the AI and would still feel great?

Pre TRT I was at 222. About 10 weeks in I was around 450. 16 weeks in I'm at 900. I don't see anything wrong with finding a happy medium.

Last edited:
I feel like 903-904 is pretty dang high T levels. The top end of the range on my labs was 1080. My estrogen has become high and have started taking Arimidex. Curious to see if I can get my levels let's say around 700, maybe I won't need the AI and would still feel great?

Pre TRT I was at 222. About 10 weeks in I was around 450. 16 weeks in I'm at 900. I don't see anything wrong with finding a happy medium.

I see what you mean, in terms of AI and all that.

Are you saying 10 weeks in you were 450 then it climbed to 900 at 16 weeks with OUT increasing your test dose? If so I will definitely need to see if mine go up much more.

100mg of test-e gives me a 736 peak on my first labs but that's only 8 weeks in, wonder how much it will change.

Back to your point though - from all the reading I've been doing the whole idea is to use a dose of test that allows you to feel best and keep side effects minimal. So if your dose is driving your e2 up really high then it probably would not hurt to lower your dose and see if you can find a more optimal e2. I wouldn't worry to much about the number of your total test, I would rather go by how you feel and the sides you get.

I see what you mean, in terms of AI and all that.

Are you saying 10 weeks in you were 450 then it climbed to 900 at 16 weeks with OUT increasing your test dose? If so I will definitely need to see if mine go up much more.

Yeah that's exactly what I mean bud. I will wait another 6 weeks and get tested again to see if I have reached my plateau at this dose. Like I said I feel fine. But the great part about having a good doctor is that I can try different doses and make changes under his guidance. Like I said I feel great, but if I can somehow alter the doses so I might not need so much T and Arimidex, might as well try it out. Fun journey.

Yeah that's exactly what I mean bud. I will wait another 6 weeks and get tested again to see if I have reached my plateau at this dose. Like I said I feel fine. But the great part about having a good doctor is that I can try different doses and make changes under his guidance. Like I said I feel great, but if I can somehow alter the doses so I might not need so much T and Arimidex, might as well try it out. Fun journey.

Uhhhh, to clarify; you have NOT changed your dose at all? Because that's impossible unless you've somehow changed your body mass significantly or have been comparing a peak to a trough on a longer protocol like E7D or such.

Uhhhh, to clarify; you have NOT changed your dose at all? Because that's impossible unless you've somehow changed your body mass significantly or have been comparing a peak to a trough on a longer protocol like E7D or such.

After about 4 weeks at 100 mg per week I was at 450. Then we switched to 80mg twice a week and 8 weeks later I am now at 904. Sorry for the confusion.

After about 4 weeks at 100 mg per week I was at 450. Then we switched to 80mg twice a week and 8 weeks later I am now at 904. Sorry for the confusion.
Ahhh, that makes way more sense. Thanks for clarifying! :)

Seriously more power to you if you can find that happy medium too. I know many of us; myself included, either have to rely on an AI or live with a lower quality of life than we're willing to accept. :(

Back