When are Peak Levels for E2 and Test?

NorCalTRT

HCG and Test pins are on Monday and Thursday. When would E2 levels peak? I barely need an AI at current doseage and am thinking of taking a small dose of stane when E2 levels peak.

How much are you pinning of each?
How lean are u?
48 hours after either shot should give u peak Estradiol..

HCG 250iu, Test 50 ml, twice per week. Gets me to 800 Test, and E2 is about 35.

I'm probably about 10-12%

How long u been on this protocol?
Ya, you are pretty lean.
Smart doses imo...
The labs u did last how many days from shot were they?

When I started TRT, my doseage was double. T was around 1100-1150, and I needed an AI for sure. I felt like superman but for long term I thought it wise to see where my current doseage would get me. I still feel good and have actually been able to lean out a bit...currently in the process of bringing the six-pack back to life. So I think the current doseage is better than original doseage if I plan to stay on TRT for life.

I pin on Mon and Thurs, and do labs on Mon before pin. I used to pin hcg and test on different days, but that was a 4 day schedule and I wanted to simplify so I do it all on the same day.

I'm pretty sure he meant he is pinning 50mg twice per week not 50ml. So the math would be 50mgx2=100mg per week.

Smart doses!!??
25g Test a week! ;)

(I'll do the math... 50ml Test - twice a week... 250mg/1ml = 2500mg/10ml x 5 = 12500mg/50ml - twice a week = 25grams!)

Lol...
We'll educate him on how to properly convey accurate dosing in these forums. I'm sure as time goes on he will be a pro...lol
He'll be like one of us eventually in these forums as time goes on....lol

When I started TRT, my doseage was double. T was around 1100-1150, and I needed an AI for sure. I felt like superman but for long term I thought it wise to see where my current doseage would get me. I still feel good and have actually been able to lean out a bit...currently in the process of bringing the six-pack back to life. So I think the current doseage is better than original doseage if I plan to stay on TRT for life.

I pin on Mon and Thurs, and do labs on Mon before pin. I used to pin hcg and test on different days, but that was a 4 day schedule and I wanted to simplify so I do it all on the same day.

You're on the right track!!!!
Stick around here.

Back